New members of the Denmark forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Denmark forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Denmark if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Denmark forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi i need your help maybe you can give me more information's im staying South Africa i want to move to Denmark im IT technician and graphics design please if you have more info to share tell me.

Hi,

I am Daniel Temtsen, I have a BEng in Civil Engineering, 2 years experience in the construction industry and will be completing my Msc in Environmental Engineering and Project Management from University of Leeds by September 2015. I will like to move to Denmark after my studies.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi All...,Sophie here from India. I am a BCA graduate with 3 years of experience in IT field. Currently working as a Senior Executive for Wipro.
Looking to move to Denmark by finding a suitable job. Would be grateful if you could help.

Hello everyone,

My name is Alireza and I am form Tehran, Iran. I have applied for Denmark green card. I am looking forward to learn more about Denmark in this blog before I move to Denmark.

Thank you
Alireza

Hey everyone,

I'm new here.
My name is Sebastiaan and I'm from Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
I currently work as a webdeveloper in Amsterdam but I'm doing my best to find myself a job in Denmark, preferably close to Aarhus.
Feel free to send me a message if you would like to know more about me, Amsterdam or if you have any advice (Or of course if you just want to have a chat)

HI All,
Would someone tell me how long i have to show money in my bank account after and before applying to denmark greencard visa. Secondly I have completed my MBA Banking & Finance from Punjab University Lahore whose duration is 3.5 years and also have thesis. previously i have done b.com with 2 years duration. I have to get verification letter only for my MBA degree or also for B.com degree as university is the same. Will i get bonus points
Thanks for those who will reply

Dear ,
I am from India (Tamil nadu). I like to move from india to Denmark with Denmark Green card Holder. i have more experience in various field.  I have 15 years and above of experience various programs. I have worked as Consultant- Monitoring and Evaluation Mentoring in Tamil Nadu Health System Project and simultaneously worked as Consultant- Monitoring and Evaluation in Tamil Nadu State AIDS Control Society's ( TNSACS-TSU (HIV/AIDS)) activities. I worked development projects, Livelihood activities of agriculture promotion, training and networking with line departments of supply chain management/value chains, business skills training, micro-enterprise and other funding organizations. In the Socio-Economic Status of Tribal project in Tamil nadu. I have worked in Tamil Nadu projects on conservative forest in sustainability of forest and public dependency.
I did my Ph.D. thesis on sociological study on rural livelihood in Ramanathapuam R.S. Mangalam Block. I know well in SPSS package and data analysis. I assure you I will give my best effort to your institution if you give me an opportunity.
Thanking You

Sreekumaran

Hi All.!
I'm lahiru Bandara from Sri lanka. Currently working as a Field Manager of a Pharmaceutical Marketing Company.
Looking to move to Denmark by finding a suitable job. Would be grateful if you could help.
Thank You...!!!

Hi All

Am Dhaval from Nairobi, Kenya.
ACCA affiliate and have the BSC in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes.
Kindly advise on points I will get for education.

Also, advise on job opportunities and average cost of living per month.

thanks
Dhaval

hai,i having serious medical problem,call that HAE or haredary angiodema,not only me my kids aslo having same problem,i my country only  i have the this problem.what i know that in denmark they have no of this patiance,pls save my live

Baby310805, I am so sorry to hear about your and your kids' disease, but it is impossible to help you this way.

However, I have seen that people use Facebook for that purpose and do get help. I link to a couple of sites which I hope can show how to do.
http://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2013/03 … -diseases/http://money.usnews.com/money/personal- … ical-bills

Best wishes

Thank you,in Denmark they have  200 person with this problems, and they have worderfull live with good treatment, that is the reason I plan to move to Denmark, work and stay any advice

hi i am Jubaer Ahmmed Zhuman. i am bangladehi. but now , i live in  Cyprus. i am a student of CTLEURO COLLEGE.

Hi I am karthick from chennai.At present, I am in UK. So have you started your process

Hello every one, I am karthick finished masters in sports management in UK and I have got 2 years work experience and i am so desperate to move Denmark (as soon as possible). please any one guide me where and how to kick off

Thanks

Hi, I'm Ann from USA! Will probably have many questions over time, and please feel free to suggest anything!

I am Vijay Kolhar from India looking to migrate Denmark under Denmark Green Card in near future.

I am bhargav from hyderabad looking to migrate to denmark in near future by green card scheme and
i am postgraduate in pharmaceutical sciences working as clinical sas programmer and would like to know the future of
clinical sas/statisticla programmers in denmark

My name is Shawn. My family and I currently live in the U.S., but are looking to relocate to Denmark. If anyone has any tips on how to make the process go smoothly, I'm all ears. :) Cheers!

Hi.. I'm tharu.. I need a any job from Denmark.. Cleaning and house keeping.. Bring me for house..

Hi my name is mabel from, read cooperative economic and management. Am coming to Denmark for my masters although in Aalborg

I will like someone living their to help with all the guidelines and others.

Cheers

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529736

Thanks!

Closed