Any Free Accommodation against some work around the house?

Hi there,

If anyone would be willing to provide FREE accommodation in Gibraltar for a few weeks (mid late September) in exchange for some work around the house e.g Painting/general help. It would be very much appreciated. I only ask this as it would enable me to stay in Gibraltar for that bit longer until i secure full time employment.

Kindest of regards
James........

Hello James

Do you have a specific area in Gibraltar or any area will do?

Regards
Kenjee

Hi Kenjee,

No Kenjee no specific, area anywhere in Gibraltar will do. Do you have or know of somewhere available ?

Kind Regards.

James

When people mention areas of Gibraltar I believe that those who have never visited find it hard to visualize just how small this country is    6.8 Square Kilometers / 680 hectares / 1680 acres

Yes housing is often described as being in such and such area but often these are apartment blocks next door to each other.

Everything in Gibraltar is within walking distance

Quite so, Grumpy, the comment from Kenjee was misleading, he's a moderator somewhere in the west indies I think, so no local knowledge!

hi again Nick,

being a project manager/consultant, hands on alot of the time, (lead by example), if your interested, i could do the same and or as work does not seem to be a problem for me to get and the reason why i am there is to get mid to long term accommodation until i secure a permanent base in Gib, (preferable to living across la linea.

just a thought and would save you the trouble of having to get up early to do me breakfast etc.

Kind regards

Julian

Hello all

An advert in the Housing in Gibraltar section may help spread the word on your accommodation hunt! :top:

@ GrumpyOldBloke & avocastreetrandwick : My bad, I am on the other side of the planet ( An ex british island too, called Mauritius).  :thanks: 

Is it easy to find accommodation there in that small country?  Would be kind of you to help the to be expats seeking rentals

Regards
Kenjee

kenjee wrote:

@ GrumpyOldBloke & avocastreetrandwick : My bad, I am on the other side of the planet ( An ex british island too, called Mauritius).  :thanks: 
Regards
Kenjee

Hi Kenjee I realise from your avatar where you are.

Mauritius a small island is 300 times larger than Gibraltar so I am sure you can imagine the situation here with reference to areas, My post was not meant as a rebuke but to hopefully put things into perspective.

Gibraltar is still a British colony / overseas territory and proud to be.