Activity group (Basketball, scuba, running, cafe's)

Hello, for scuba diving we already have licenses, u can join us with a dive, if ur new to scuba u have to finish up some courses first to be able to dive.

Hi guys
Layankw,Fikiwiki3. Enigmausly4. Neryyayankw

http://www.kuwaitmantas.com/kuitmantas.php?pageid=9m
Am checking the website for the dive scheduel and there is ever friday and saturday.
Shall i book for us for next week ?

I am interested on Scuba, how do I get license

Hi Mr Maghrebi
Can I come and run with you ?
Please tell me when and where I can come and if there a way to contact you
Thanks

how about football/soccer?

Mo

That is great information, Im interested in getting scuba certified. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity.

Ivan

sounds like you guys are getting organized
I am from Aberdeen Scotland
I have been in Kuwait a few months waiting for the paperwork for my wife to join would be interested in weekend activities
If there is any interest I am a 5th dan in Shotokan Karate & a senior referee at World level I could do a class if there is enough interest just a thought ?

dear all,

I am interested on Scuba, how do I get license

I am also interested in learning how to scuba diving

Agree

Pretty good

Hi,

Could you please tell where you guys meet for coffee and chit chat? And what time exactly

Thx

good morning ,people! want ask,if anyone know,if there volleyball female team in Kuwait and where they are located.also if anyone interested play beach volleyball in Salmiya ,Saturday early morning,advanced level.thanks for your attention and for any information.have a nice day!!!

leleka wrote:

good morning ,people! want ask,if anyone know,if there volleyball female team in Kuwait and where they are located.also if anyone interested play beach volleyball in Salmiya ,Saturday early morning,advanced level.thanks for your attention and for any information.have a nice day!!!

There is in Khaldiya area gym special for women and free with different types of sport

I'm up for SCUBA and waters sports in general, and Football,

Cheers

I will be new to Kuwait in one month and I am wondering about baseball. Are there any leagues for adults?
Thanks in advance.

Has any one started doing Park runs over here yet? Every friday morning type thing?

Hi karltfaber,welcome to kuwait. There is no Baseball leagues for adults in Kuwait.

actually iam very much interested

Re - Scuba Diving
Dear Stteve.alamsi, Paddydebbie, Ivan213 and other diving lovers;

Sometimes back there was a discussion in this thread for scuba diving in Kuwait,
but everyone was suddenly gone silence. May be one of the reason that the cost of this type of hobby is very high specially in Kuwait.

However, it is a wonderful hobby and can enjoy to max while you seeing the world under the water.

PADI Open Water Diving Certificate (License) is well known around the world and in Kuwait it may cost like 150-200KD for the completion of this level. This would include # 2-3 of dives. This charges seem double and half the number of dives per course compared to some countries where diving is very popular among visitors.

For those who have Licence; Charges for a dive trip 25-35KD (with two dives)

There are few centers where you will be able to do the course, if cost is not the matter to concern.

Link to Padi - Learn to Scuba Dive
http://www.padi.com/scuba-diving/padi-c … uba-diver/

ya true, maybe we all got busy suddenly , we should do one group who already have license, if can some do a group on whatsapp maybe it will be easier if need to set a date for a dive. maybe in this coming month the weather would be nice to try up one dive on a weekend.

Fadif, good idea. We can do it.

Also if we are going as a good numbers of group we can bargain for a reduced price and better dive sites even at the beginning. So, let's use Private Messaging for setting up a group first.

There are several groups for biking on fridays and saturdays morning , also tuesday night.

If anyone interested I can post it!

this is my number lets start with the group 50919807, you can post it tito, if anybody is interested he will join, which area your doing the cycling at?

I'm not much of a sports guy.... are there activities that can be suggested for people who don't play group/competitive sports?

fadif wrote:

ya true, maybe we all got busy suddenly , we should do one group who already have license, if can some do a group on whatsapp maybe it will be easier if need to set a date for a dive. maybe in this coming month the weather would be nice to try up one dive on a weekend.

If your already licensed, you might also inquire with KuwaitMantas.com... ...they have their own boat, and provide gear for a reasonable fee... less, if you have your own gear.  (I have my own basic kit ... mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit) I think the last time a joined them they provided the boat, tanks (2), vest and oct, weights, and I think it cost me about 15kd (pretty much full day with two dives)... just make sure you bring out your own drinks and sandwiches ... I think there was about 8-10 of us that went out that day.

I appericaite your efforts.

Thanks

Hey guys, my 2nd Year in kuwait, if you guys are playing soccer or basketball or anything let me know would love to join i live in Salmiya area beside AUK
Whatsapp me xxx
Ali

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Count me in if there is any chance of diving here in Kuwait. I am an experienced diver and hold both PADI and BSAC qualifications. It has been a few years since I last dived but would love to get back into it.
Jimmy

Basketball courts in Marina a pretty empty durring the mornings, maybe we could set up a ball game every fri or sat morning? anyone interested?

Count me in

Denizkizi wrote:

Nobody answered me about dancing. I think the people who live in Kuwait don't like dancing so much. :)

its probably illegal. Or is that me being overly cynical :-)

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for running clubs or running partners in the area of Hawally. I'd appreciate if you suggest any.

Thank you in advance,
Bilal

Hello, this is an old topic, so are you still doing this ?? If yes how can i join you

Hello mates,
I am interested in Salsa. Or may be any form of dancing..Would like to have guidance in it.

december 2015....is there any regular pickup games of basketball happening...where and what time please
john

hey their ,

I do aggressive & free ride skating thats can be good if you have any skaters on group i have location amazing .

Is there any teams or activities or clubs for youth sports?

Hello All,

is their any women's basketball gathering :( I need to play basketball games I feel boring and bad at the moment hope I can find one.

Have a nice day All.

Hi,
I will play basketball with other a friend in bayan youths center. If anyone interested to play basketball. You are welcome.
Court is nice and weather is amazing so let's do it!