Bed Bugs prob

HELP! I want to get rid of them totally! I've done spraying tea tree oil and vacuuming (almost) everyday around my bed, but unfortunately no luck.

I read online about food grade diatomaceous earth. Can anyone help me where i can buy it here in Bahrain?

TIA

If you want a surefire way to get rid of them then entirely destroy the mattress, pillows and all bedding i.e. burn them.

You also need to go through anything in the room that is fabric and check every seam meticulously for bugs. If you have had them for a while, then they may also be in your sofa and other soft furnishings in the house.

Bear in mind that the longer you have the problem, the more likely you are to take them in your clothes to someone else's house and keep the cycle going.

They are incredibly hard to get rid of and people have been driven insane in their attempts to do it.

Or if you don't want to burn off your furniture and mattress ( which I did long time back ) is to keep them in the direct hot sun for few days to week in a dissembled position, mostly that will solve the problem, if you are still in the initial stage.

Good luck

I know that there is some kind of treatment that you dispense on paper around the room and close it for 12 hours and it draws them all out and kills them.... no idea what it is called and if available in Bahrain ...maybe ask around

saimans wrote:

Or if you don't want to burn off your furniture and mattress ( which I did long time back ) is to keep them in the direct hot sun for few days to week in a dissembled position, mostly that will solve the problem, if you are still in the initial stage.

Good luck

I just did!  :idontagree:  And i saw dead bugs on the ground. Can't believe what i just saw. :o  I also air out my pillows just to be sure. I don't have to worry about my matress since it's still covered with plastic since i bought it

Ocfemjc wrote:

I know that there is some kind of treatment that you dispense on paper around the room and close it for 12 hours and it draws them all out and kills them.... no idea what it is called and if available in Bahrain ...maybe ask around

Please, thanks in advance :)

Pupstarr wrote:

I just did!  :idontagree:  And i saw dead bugs on the ground. Can't believe what i just saw. :o  I also air out my pillows just to be sure. I don't have to worry about my matress since it's still covered with plastic since i bought it

:/  What was the result, did it helped completely or partially ??

I cleaned the area of my bed. Im actually sharing my room with another lady. I still see bed bugs crawling. :(

What I'm doing now is spraying lavender oil mixed with water. Hope it works. Coz i was able to find bed bug eggs around the corner of my bed. I got rid of them using tape so that it wont spread out if i will wiped them off.

if you are sharing the room, it will be impossible to eradicate them unless she is willing to carry out the same treatments.

As I said earlier, the only surefire way to get rid of them is to burn all bedding. You also have to go through the seams of every piece of clothing and every item of soft furniture to check for them. If you have a roommate, this has to be done for all her stuff too.

It's highly unlikely that spraying with lavender oil will eliminate them completely.

suburbansam wrote:

if you are sharing the room, it will be impossible to eradicate them unless she is willing to carry out the same treatments.

As I said earlier, the only surefire way to get rid of them is to burn all bedding. You also have to go through the seams of every piece of clothing and every item of soft furniture to check for them. If you have a roommate, this has to be done for all her stuff too.

It's highly unlikely that spraying with lavender oil will eliminate them completely.

I know. I'm not even sure if she is also willing to do the same. She is also annoyed because she also saw bed bugs mark on her bed. I'm also not sure if she cleaned her area. She has a lot of stuff that she brought in with her when she moved in here with me.

:mad:  What is burn burn
who will allow them to burn their stuff in the kingdom ???
Just call someone from pest control or just use your hair dryer at High heat and just use that device like a terminator uses automatic machine gun in his movie .

(each corner/holes/edges) ( without ac /fan)

Stop inviting friends.

khush420 wrote:

Just call someone from pest control or just use your hair dryer at High heat and just use that device like a terminator uses automatic machine gun in his movie .

Stop inviting friends.

Of course i'm not gonna burn my stuff. That's crazy especially here in Bahrain! :lol:  but is a hair dryer works?

:D  Yeah For you I'll recommend only hair dryer, otherwise industrial dryer is recommended.
http://www.pozicovnavozikov.sk/img_tovar/001_teplovzdusna_kx2000k21414603.jpg

Pupstarr wrote:
khush420 wrote:

Stop inviting friends.

Of course i'm not gonna burn my stuff. That's crazy especially here in Bahrain! :lol:  but is a hair dryer works?

Whuut?? :o:lol: 

khush420 wrote:

:D  Yeah For you I'll recommend only hair dryer, otherwise industrial dryer is recommended.
[img align=c]http://www.pozicovnavozikov.sk/img_tovar/001_teplovzdusna_kx2000k21414603.jpg[/url]

Pupstarr wrote:
khush420 wrote:

Stop inviting friends.

:blink:  just try ordinary hair dryer
then let us know

khush420 wrote:

:blink:  just try ordinary hair dryer
then let us know

Definitely! :)

near manama church there is a indian shop there you will find bugs killing pills
just spread some pieces of paper in your house  and put some pills on the the paper  close the lights and close the doors and windows for 8 hrs

pills will emit gases in your room  and bed bugs will die for sure

later on the paper you will see powder where pills were kept

its availabe for 3 bd per bottle has around 12-15 pills

yeah... how are you getting on Pupstarr? Any progress?

crazydroid4u wrote:

near manama church there is a indian shop there you will find bugs killing pills
just spread some pieces of paper in your house  and put some pills on the the paper  close the lights and close the doors and windows for 8 hrs

its availabe for 3 bd per bottle has around 12-15 pills

Is it safe? And which church is it?

Thanks!

I am moving to Bahrain next year and now I am absolutely petrified lol. In New Zealand we don't have bed bugs

:D dont worry !!! Everyone is not that much lucky ....

:proud

olivia.ganadely wrote:

I am moving to Bahrain next year and now I am absolutely petrified lol. In New Zealand we don't have bed bugs

olivia.ganadely wrote:

er... http://www.3news.co.nz/nznews/bed-bug-a … 2014020616

yes you do

Hi I have seen your post reply in regards to bed bugs ,

I need help I have seen two bed bugs ( Adult one ) and found couple of bites marks on me and my infant daughter ...

Please let me know if that shop still sell that thing

"near manama church there is a indian shop there you will find bugs killing pills

its availabe for 3 bd per bottle has around 12-15 pills"

Can you specify the location or name of the shop selling it and is there any other useful product?

osman423 wrote:

Hi I have seen your post reply in regards to bed bugs ,

I need help I have seen two bed bugs ( Adult one ) and found couple of bites marks on me and my infant daughter ...

Please let me know if that shop still sell that thing

"near manama church there is a indian shop there you will find bugs killing pills

its availabe for 3 bd per bottle has around 12-15 pills"

Name of the shop please