Unpaid loans in UAE and moved to KSA

My brother had work here in UAE for more than 5 years. He resigned in his company and moved to KSA for a new job since his previous employer can no longer pay them on time. He has 2 personal loans & credit cards balances. All of these loans are updated payment before he left UAE. He is already in KSA now. His travel to KSA was deleyed for more than 2 mos and he did not pay those loans for 3mos already. Last month he paid those loans but not the minimum due as stated in his statement. He can no longer pay on time due to those problems and expenses he encounter prior to his employment in KSA and without salary for 3mos. The monthy minimum amount already triple and those bank already trying to contact him in the Philippines to ask where he is now. Please advise if he continue to do paying those loans in any amount and not on a regular monthly installament, what will happen to him in KSA? Is there any chance he will be arrested in Saudi airport once he go back to Philippines for his vacation?

Thank you and looking forward I can give my brother a positive response from you.

Good Day & Thank you.
Mario Aspiras

Not quite sure, but it depends on the bank/authority whether they'll going to launch a case against him or not.
Secondly, he should keep in touch with the bank, so that they can get the confirmation that he is not running away!

Guys,

He is paying but not on a regular montly basis and usually below the minimum montly due. So every month it increasing and increasing that he cannot pay the amount already. Anymore good advise.

Thank you.
Mario