Ghost in the machine

I recently experienced the thumb up note don't appear on my posts. Not that it's a big deal, its just the feeling somebody, probably out of this planet, agreeing with me gives me the goose bumps..  :par:
Any similar happenings?

JO/EU wrote:

I recently experienced the thumb up note don't appear on my posts. Not that it's a big deal, its just the feeling somebody, probably out of this planet, agreeing with me gives me the goose bumps..  :par:
Any similar happenings?

Hello JO/EU

Did you try on another machine?

kenjee wrote:
JO/EU wrote:

Any similar happenings?

Hello JO/EU

Did you try on another machine?

Hello Kenjee,
I have not tried another machine since I am quite sure mine is ok! We usually blame the cache, but that is being cleaned on a daily base. It doesn't concern all posts, just a certain one so far. I mean as long a post has not been deleted,  it should be people's free will whether to vote for it...

Hi JO/EU,

Members are free to vote on your posts  ;) we do not interfere with them. Can you please send me more details about your posts via private message or the contact us form.

Thank you.

Hi Christine,

I have just sent you a private message ( harmless, I swear ) with all the details.
PS: please don't hesitate to vote should u like one of my posts   :D
Have a nice day

JO/EU wrote:

Hi Christine,

I have just sent you a private message ( harmless, I swear ) with all the details.
PS: please don't hesitate to vote should u like one of my posts   :D
Have a nice day

I think that deserved a "like" purely based on the humour  :up::lol: