Employement in Jazan economic city

Dear audience, I would like to know how is JAZAN in terms of living as I' ve received a offer for working in Jazan economical city, I'm a SAP SD professional (I.T field) and the company says their plant is in Jazan economic city somewhere in BAISH so they want a employee there,now I've been living all my life in Jeddah ,its like my hometown I know every bit of Jeddah.I want to know how developed is that city I'm confused should I go there or not, If I'ill go there I may be going to get some experience in SAP as there are very less jobs in SAP SD for fresh in JEddah,  but I'm married and I dont know how can we survive and adjust in Jazan.. any suggestion and what salary package should I ask for or can someone tell me what are the cost of living there and do they have any places for fun or entertainment I dont know where is the accommodation ,I'm not sure if its in JAZAN economic city or in BAISH, how is this area called BAISH.. and any things more how is the security there, one most important thing, JAZAN is at the border very close to YEMEN,I've been hearing its not safe at all to go there and work as u know WAR is going on in Yemen.

Please I need sincere replies from all of you.
regards

Adnan

Dear Adnin.

Congrats for job offer and dont hesitate to shoft there for family. Jazan i totally safe u have to trust Saudi Soldiers. As well as if r u hesitating to shift there my suggestion is to take a tour of jazan for a week. And there is 50-100 Km or more difference between Jezan and Baish. And also there is Sea in jezan>> Salary package Depend on ur qualification. But dont forgt to Add home Rent + Car + Jeddah -Baish travel expenses in ur Agreement.

Thanks With Regards

Dear Umair, I'm glad to see your prompt response, Brother which city are u located in. I'm not new in Saudi Arabia, I'm  Jeddahawi  lived all my life in Jeddah, just in 2013 I left on final exit back to my home country, My mother got sick and later expired my whole family was settled here, I was working here in Jeddah , but now its been 2 months I came back to Jeddah with a new Iqama and looking for jobs, My qualification is MBA Marketing and Sales and have been working for 2 years in 2 different companies here in Jeddah, now I upgraded my self and did Certification in SAP SD module .. SO hard to find SAP fresher jobs in JEddah for this reason to get some experience in SAP I was thinking to move but my wife is a Jeddah resident as well and I need someone resident of Jazan who is an expat to tell me how it feels to be there, living in Jazan for a week is a bad option, means increasing my overheads, living in a furnished apartment in a deserted city well

I'ill wait until someone feedback me but thanks Jazak Allah kher for your concern
else I will continue to find my Sales jobs here but for a career growth I switch to SAP

Hey since you've been in Jeddah froever. Do you know where I can get some e juice for a vapor cig? Im in Jizan and Ive been looking for this in Saudi. Never been to Jeddah so thought I could take a road trip and get my ecig needs taken care of at the smae time. Let me know if you can. Jazan Economic City and Jizan, Baish are totally safe. If I can walk around here as a whitey white American anyone can. It's a bit more expoensive here because everything is trucked down from Riyadh or Jeddah, but if ti's a good job Id say do it. not much to do down here. It's not like living in a big city in Saudi especially Jeddah from what I hear, but it's employment. Baish itself is kind of a hole of a place to live compred to Jeddah. The kingdom is massively developing this area. I think it will be the next Khobar in the next 5-10 years.

Assalam-o-Alaikum
I am also facing the same situation, I am in Riyadh for the last 10 years but now getting some offer to work in JEC
I am also afraid how to shift the family in Baish?
so let me know abuot your findings ..
Nadeem

which nationality are u?
which company u are applying for
yeah i've worked a bit on living in Baish

I'm so sorry for the delay in reply
E juice is not available yet in Jeddah
some friends get them from london in hand carry  i guess

i am waiting for deployment and the project will be in JEC. As i've checked, JEC is located 100++km north of central Jazan. with regards with the chaos between KSA and Yemen, I think JEC is already distant from the border to Yemen.

I am also looking for people who are currently in that place to know or gain some ideas to what could I expect when I arrive there. Have you found someone?

Where ur residency would be? Baish???
becos Baish is the nearest area...to JEC its 25km away from JEC.
actually its nt even Baish.. its near to Baish
Yeah I found some information about the city and towns nearby

yes

Where ur residency would be? Baish???
becos Baish is the nearest area...to JEC its 25km away from JEC.
actually its nt even Baish.. its near to Baish
Yeah I found some information about the city and towns nearby

thank you very much for the fast reply.

actually I still don't have any idea to where will be the company's accommodation be located. all i know is that the project will be in JEC.

is that the usual thing? most of the accomodation is in Baish? where do others staying?

I'm not much aware of other residency.. but I know that people who have work in JEC are living in where abouts of Baish.. becos of the distance.. Few people who has kids and other works lives in Jizan city becos it has school and university... but jizan city and JEC is like 120 100km like this... and daily doing up and down 120 or 100km is hell of a job.. well thats all my homework... I will be there for 3 months or little more.. how much time h will stay there???
and exact thing I can get when I will be there?
where are u at the monent

thanks for that helpful information.

inshallah i will be there soon. i will be there for long. initial contract is 1 yr.

okay stay in touch.. which company u will be working for

in shaa allah, i will be working with Hitachi.

how about you?