Looking for a 1BHK / Studio Apartment in Hawally!

Hello All,

Nice to be a part of this group. A lot of very useful information here.

I am moving to Kuwait in Mid October and would be looking for a 1BHK / Studio accomodation for me and my wife in an around Hawally. Not very sure of this area (and Kuwait so to say) so it would be great if you guys could suggest if I should be looking for options in Hawally or areas closeby. And yes if you have any reliable leads please pass on.

I would be living on a budget in Kuwait so 200KD max is my budget abd as I will not be provided with travel I am looking for a place close to my office. My exact office address is -

BDL Building
P.O. box 22417 Safat, Kuwait Safat- 13085, Kuwait

Looking forward to your support!

hey dear,

there is a new building in Salmiya, providing studios and 1bhk for 200 and 220 KD - **
gd luck

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Phone numbers on the forum.

Thanks a lot! Will definitely get in touch with them!

Considering my office address that I mentioned - BDL Building,Beirut St.
P.O. box 22417 Safat, Kuwait Safat- 13085 - How far would I be from the place you suggested ?

well, Beirut St. is in Hawally, the apartment is in Salmiya, that is about a distance of 6-10KM depending on where exactly in salmiya it is - so i would probably put that at 30-40 minutes drive, give or take traffic.

given that Beirut st. is right smack dab in the middle of a residential area, it might be more prudent to seek apartments there.

Oh! Thanks! Will look for options there then! Anyone with any spocks around Beirut Street, Hwally then ?

Hello Ankith1989,

Please drop an advert in the Properties for rent in Kuwait. You may specify your requirements and the location you want.

Thanks in advance
Bhavna

Hi friend
I am Naushad ,
I am moving in Kuwait in October
My office is Kuwait city l need to stay there in sharing. Can anybody guide me

modrifi wrote:

hey dear,

there is a new building in Salmiya, providing studios and 1bhk for 200 and 220 KD - **
gd luck

Can you please tell me where is this building located. If u know any, kindly give me full address.

Thank you so much

Can you please tell me where is this building located. If u know any, kindly give me full address.

Thank you so much

Thank you so much