Need to change profession

Assalamo alaikum.
Sir i read about ur help that u r doing for people,sir i also want to change my profession for family visa ,i live n work in riyadh as site manager but on iqama i have labour profession .i have degree of MSc in Applied physics from karachi university .kindly tell me the process,i m going on vacation to pakistan on 20th september. is there any need to make first any letter from riyadh then i will go to pakistan n start process.sir what is the process.

hmsajid wrote:

Assalamo alaikum.
Sir i read about ur help that u r doing for people,sir i also want to change my profession for family visa ,i live n work in riyadh as site manager but on iqama i have labour profession .i have degree of MSc in Applied physics from karachi university .kindly tell me the process,i m going on vacation to pakistan on 20th september. is there any need to make first any letter from riyadh then i will go to pakistan n start process.sir what is the process.

You have to attest your degree from Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy in your home country to change your profession or to bring family.