Expat Blog Meet up in Dubai - OCTOBER 2015!

Please join us for a meetup at Barasti open beach bar and restaurant, Free seating, No reservation required, no entry fee.

Date: 28th Aug 2015
Time: 20:00 hrs.

Location: Le Meridian Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina - Al Sufouh Rd - Jumeirah Beach - Dubai

Please send me a pm to add your number to our Whatsapp group

See you there..

Good news, We have 10 expats confirmed meetup this Friday..

Cheers!! Good start :)

I did love to be there..However that friday will be a tight one for me..but will do my best to still make it there  :D

Sure man, we would love to have you join us, this is the start to continuing regular meetups in the future.. you are welcome to join us anytime..  :)

flex14 wrote:

I did love to be there..However that friday will be a tight one for me..but will do my best to still make it there  :D

We are happy to have you man :):top:

Hi. My whatsup number ++++ Thanks.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : share your personal details in private pls
Reason : avoid posting phone numbers on the Forum please - share your personal details in private for safety reasons

Hello guys,

you should exchange your phone numbers in private ... I'll remove them in a few hours

Thanks

Drop your detail contact for further coordination.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : please share phone numbers only in private

Hi!

It was a wonderful meet and I am so thankful to Midnight-Sam and AssiyaKairzhano for taking the initiative to make this dream true. Special thanks to Mr & Mrs Dave and I wish to continuet this meet regularly with more members.

Wow...guess i missed a lot..sorry i was not able to make it..You guys should share some photos on how things went.. :proud

Hi all, i want to thank you guys for attending our meetup, we had nice time at Barasti, . And hope rest friends who couldnt make it to join us next time. I will soon share more details of our next meetup. But your suggestions are most welcome..

Please for new members who wish to join  to send me ur numbers in private msg only..

Thanks

Sam

Thank you Shanaf, for the kind words. And for travelling all the way from Abu Dhabi to make this happen.
I hope more people will join the next meet and that it will be a regular one.

Special thanks to EB, Sam and Assiya. :)

Hi all, I will soon share some pic of our meetup if possible

For some reasons I'm not able to post pics of our meetup, I have uploaded them on flicker.com
please check them out by clicking on the link  - flickr.com/search/people/?username=midnight-sam

Meeting is done and I m happy ,i've met these cool guy! Next expats get together gonna be in more quite place to have a nice chat to know more each other.We invite all who is interested,soon Sam will create a post with new details.You are all welcome to join us :)

Cheers,Asiya

Posting one Group Selfie here. :cool:

Left to Right: Priya, Assiya, Shanaf and myself. Captain Sam is standing behind us.

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5799/20986820052_cc9529269a_z.jpg

meetali wrote:

when next meet up.in september any meet up there.i coming uae exited

Pleasure to have you  :top:

Thanks Dave :)

Good job Dave  :top:

Rest of the pics from the meet.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/778/20809881799_eb23eb3a95_b.jpg

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5713/20808597620_b43fe7ed15_b.jpg

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5802/20808755008_f4e1108ec4_b.jpg

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5830/20375615223_7953908834_b.jpg

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5799/20986820052_cc9529269a_b.jpg

:top::top:

Dear Meetali, you are most welcome to join our meetups, please send me in private msg your whatsapp number to add you to our whatsapp group..

Thanks

Hi All, Next meetup...  :)

" Hadoota Masreya Café "

Date: Saturday 5th September
Time:  20:00 hrs
Location: Next to Prime Medical Cntr – Shaikh Zayed Road, Opp Noor Bank Metro Station - Dubai

Hadoota Masreya: Egyptian shisha café, hopefully closed AC area, reservation maybe required.

Confirmed attendees so far are 5 Friends..

Please send me in private msg your whatsapp numbers to add your to our whatsapp group

Thank you and hope to see you there soon.

Sam

Coool😍

Nice pics

Thank you amaqs0639, if you would be interested in joining our next meet this saturday , you are welcome to send me your number in private msg to add you to our whatsapp group..

Please add my no is the Whats app group ++++

Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

++++

Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hey there, are you actually a person or just advertising. Either way. Its a cool place so what's the deal? Free everything :-) :D
Whatasapp ++++
Andrew

Reason : avoid posting your personal details + use the private message pls
dramgines wrote:

Hey there, are you actually a person or just advertising. Either way. Its a cool place so what's the deal? Free everything :-) :D
Whatasapp ++++
Andrew

Hi Andrew!

We had a meet on last Friday at Le Meridian Barasti Beach club and it was really fun. This post is an invitation for the upcoming meets because if there are more people, it will be more fun. It will be great pleasure if you are ready to join with us. Please PM your contact number to Midnight-Sam so that we can get in touch.

Hi I want to join this meet up let me know the details .. my mobile number is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging

Hi All, Next meetup...  :)

" Hadoota Masreya Café "

Date: Saturday 5th September
Time:  20:00 hrs
Location: Next to Prime Medical Cntr – Shaikh Zayed Road, Opp Noor Bank Metro Station - Dubai

Hadoota Masreya: Egyptian shisha café, hopefully closed AC area, reservation maybe required.

Confirmed attendees so far are 5 Friends..

Please send me in private msg your whatsapp numbers to add your to our whatsapp group

Thank you and hope to see you there soon.

Sam

Hi Guys ,

Excited to see this post, I will soon be in dubai by end of this month. Would love to hang out with you all. 
Lets Rock and roll !!!!!!!!!

vishnuvardhan wrote:

Hi Guys ,

Excited to see this post, I will soon be in dubai by end of this month. Would love to hang out with you all. 
Lets Rock and roll !!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the board  :cool::cool:

wow looks like everyone had fun. Shame I missed it! let me know when you are arranging the next one in advance so can plan around it...

cant wait..

Pari1 wrote:

wow looks like everyone had fun. Shame I missed it! let me know when you are arranging the next one in advance so can plan around it...

cant wait..

Hi Pari, we would love to have you join us on our next meet, please PM your number to add you on whatsapp group..

Thank you :)

on its way!