I will really appreciate a host and a friend

Hello,
I am Mercy from Ghana and new to this forum. I will be in morocco this Friday and until I know my way around, I will really appreciate a host and a friend. Someone who will be comfortable with me and help me feel at home.

My mail address is *** since numbers can't be exchanged here.

Thanks everyone.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Exchange them via private messaging

Heey if u are in casa i think i can help :) and enjoy

Heey i  am moroccan Maria  welcome there u can contact me *************i have what's up and viber  i speak a little moroccan

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

add me to whats app please **************

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Thanks a lot.

I will contact you now.

Thanks Tray.

Hi,
I'm Dayaa, 39, Moroccan and willing to meet English speakers. I live in Temara (12 Kms away from Rabat). If you are interested, I'll be glad to meet you both. I've got my BA last year in English studies and this year I obtained an other BA
in TEFL, I guess language will not be an issue.

take care
dayaa

Hi;
I'm youness :D , from Agadir. You're welcome my friend  :cheers:  and by the way you can meet many students from Gana, Mali... :)

hi there I hope you are doing great. I'm Moroccan I live in casablanca, I will be happy to support till you find your way.

How do I get in touch with you please?

this is my what's app: *************

Thanks dearest.

you are very welcomed

hallo Mercy

Where in Morocco are you visiting?

All over but will be around where my host is based.

Maria please be my friend.

@bchsystem11 Hello and welcome !

What kind of information are you looking for please ?

Regards

Bhavna