Out pass travel

Hello friends,
my name is Ansar .And my father is before 7-yer  left to Saudi Arabia wit out passport he is going to via out pass so now i want bring my father Saudi Arabia its possible or not pleases help me any one

who ever get exit from KSA on out pass they will get a entry ban into the kingdom either for 5 years or for 10 years. So you need to find out from Indian embassy how much years ban your father got for re-entering into the KSA.
7 years before finger print on exit rule was not there so first get details from the embassy and then you can also get some information from travel agents in sharfiya.

Kaby wrote:

7 years before finger print on exit rule was not there so first get details from the embassy and then you can also get some information from travel agents in sharfiya.

True! 07 years back the finer prints were not done. Unless especially done for his father as it was an out-pass case.

Hello Kabby,

I am here in Dammam on Purchaser Visa, from JUne 2015.
Got my Ikama also, but my company is not good, and I am forced to do labor job in an outward location from city in a warehouse, not even getting salary.

I have asked many a times from my employer to send me back, but he said will not send yo uback at any cost before 2 yrs.

Can is there any way I can get back to India with help of some agents those can do all embassy job by taking some money.

As I cant even go to labor court or embassy, bcz dont have anyone here to help and dont know Arabic also.

Please suggest

Hi i live in abah
I make out pass for go india but some how I not go.any tell me if my outpass date is finished.then what I do.ple lovelly pepouls help me.if any sugation

cont  me mobile ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

my cousin yastardy block kafil
he have same problem but now how go to pakistan
help me same body pleas

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Friends, is there any chance to go for my origin without iqama. My passport with my company. They not back me my passport. Please let me know if there is any way for go to my country ( india )

How to do this outpass thing ?

Hi i am new Saudi arobira ten people chit me 6 months i am her Saudi pls my English is not good bt i want to go Bangladesh pls someone help me out pas pls

Hello rhs72,

Have you contacted your embassy ?

Regards,

Bhavna