I am looking to share my skills with new comers within Angola

I am looking to share my skills with new comers within Angola. My business is in need of many experts from areas of Fashion, tourism and education. I am very open to help and be helped, learn and teach, talk and listen. So that's just little about me.

Hello Pascoalina, :)

Welcome to the Angola forum, i created a new thread from your post as you were off-topic on the other one.

Feel free to browse the website categories on the upper green banner so that you can make the best of the resources you have by posting ad in the jobs in Angola section of the website.

Good luck,
Bhavna

Hello.. i want to know more about you i want a new kind of job here in angola,

Pascoalina wrote:

I am looking to share my skills with new comers within Angola. My business is in need of many experts from areas of Fashion, tourism and education. I am very open to help and be helped, learn and teach, talk and listen. So that's just little about me.

Dear Pascoalina
I want to come in Angola in July for business. What you suggest for me. Please write me directly *********

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Email address removed for your own security

hi bhavana,

I am Santosh Madane from pune. I got opportunity in Luanda work as salary of 1500$ per month.

pls guide me  suggest , is it affordable salary ?
  how is work safety there?
pls reply soon

Hi may know what is the job opportunity for

Hi,
My name is Krish from Canada, I am interested to export an items like clothing, beauty, agri products like food, and many more which is high demand and should be lucrative in Luanda, as you mentioned help and helped mutualy and honestly. Honest and Integrity will go for long period of time and both will be in prosperous and peace of mind. Let me know your thoughts

All I need is to market the products which is high in demand or expensive items in Luanda. You may reach my cell number at 001-403-804-3361 or [email protected]

thanks
with regards,
Krish

Hi,
M intrested in expanding  my business as I m already doing business in nigeria of Indian stuffs
If u feel intrested we can do good business in Angola by selling products on cheap price and earn good profit

Hi bhavna

I am looking for an opening regarding starting aa academy in Luanda .

I have been teaching the Angolan students here at  Delhi and think this is a good idea

Please help

Thanks

Arun Roy