New members of the Italy forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Italy forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Italy if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Italy forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015 continues below!

I am polish living in Treviso with my husband. looking for expat girl friends here to chat go out for coffee ...

Hi

Hi Rahman mominur

Welcome to Expat.com :)

As you can see this thread invite members to introduce themselves. :)

Could you please introduce yourself? Are you already an expat or a future expat?

Thank you

Stéphanie

My name is sweet terfa, am from Nigeria am a God fearing christian i live a humble life with no strings attached i like talking about myself because am so real and positive.
    Very hard working, strong in nature and sweet to be with.
I like telling people the truth most important am an extrovert down to earth.
ITALY is my dream place to be i will raise my family and i will finally base there with them i wish my dreams all come true...

thank you. I live in Italy in Rome and I love the trip,learn new culture. I love the sea and the nature.I'm sociable and gentle and I like the ambient clean and confortable.I like to have many friend around the world. ;)

hi every one i live in Italy :unsure  since 1 year i searching for a job in Milan Area but currently can,t get response any where   :unsure

Hello I am new in the forum , I'd love to relocate to italia I love italy,hello friends....,hi..,

Filipina living in Turin, IT. New friends are all welcome!!!

Hi all,
Im Shida from Singapore based in Milan. Looking forward to make new friends:)

Hello. My name is Diego and I was born in Naples. We moved to the states when I was just three. I have an American wife and daughter still in America. They deported me after 36 years back to Italy for an honest mistake. I speak English and Italian and hope to find a job around Milan so that I can be reunited with my wife and 7 year old daughter Isabella. I am currently in telese Benevento just outside Naples. Your help and companionship would be greatly appreciated.

Ciao ragazzi

Hello to everyone,

I'm glad to introduce myself to the members of expat. I'm a man live in Naples which is a city to the south of Italy. I lived in london for 1 year and I returned to Italy last month in July 2015. I miss london and the people who met there and I miss to have english speeches. I search a web site to share information about UK and to enjoy with english mothers tongues. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Paolo

Hi, I lived in America for 36 years. I am now in telese. I am looking to relocate to England. Please feel free to contact me. My story is on this thread.

Diego

Hi we are from New York NY, San Diego California  I am a retired business owner. We are in Imperia looking to retire here. We are looking for people to share experiences.

Ciao! I'm from the Philippines and looking for a job in Italy.

I'm nkechi sarah ogwuru and a lawyer by profession and a mother.and wish to get a job in turin,italy through this medium.cos in october willfully i will be in turin to do my master in law and wish to get an hourly job that i can do to earn money after lectures hours.and this job must be a job that i can communicate in english language.thank's.

Hi! My name is Christopher and I'm moving to Milan in September for my master's degree. Hope to find some latinamericans there!

hi, good evening .my name is rajwinder kaur .I came from india last month and I am living with my husband in Italy now.i have done graduation and deploma in aviation hospitality and travel managment.and I am looking job according to my qualification.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         thankyou, 
                                                                                                           with best regards,
                                                                                                             rajwinder kaur

I am sajan,from India presently in  Genova Italy. I would like to visit Irland .

Hello! I moved to Milan from London in August to start a new job here. It'd be nice to meet some new people outside work to go for coffee with!

Hi All!

My name is Christopher and I'm going to live in Milan, just want to know someone for chatting and show me the city. I'm from Honduras

Hello! I am an Argentine translator living in Milan. I moved here for love and I'm having a hard time adapting!! I am eager to meet other expats going through the same experience. I love Yoga, languages, outdoor activities, trekking, traveling, exploring the world...!

Baci :)

Hi everyone!

My name is Louisa and I am a 19 years old French girl, currently living in the south of France but will soon be living in a town near Rome (September 2015). I am looking for people (even just one person) around my age (who speaks French or English) to make moving abroad easier and less lonely for me while I learn Italian.

Please, don't hesitate to contact me, I would love to create new friendships!

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this and I am looking forward to hearing back from whoever is interested in talking to me. :)

Hi all,  I am an Italian looking for new friends to speak English and teach some Italian in return,  if you need it. I was born in Milan but I've been studing English for all my life and also studied English Literature at the University of London for 3 years.  If you like to have a chat,  drink a coffee,  take a walk, please contact me. I must admit I have a soft spot for the Brits and their accents :) Really hope to  find Brit friends here...

Hi,
I luv to learn the Italian language and since i will be there come this October for my Master in Turin,i think is high time i do.pls feel free to hala ne,is just that i'm still in my home country Nigeria.How possible is it gonna be?
From Sarah

Hi all of you,
            Myself Rajat Sury Singh.I have done my Bsc. in Hotel Management from SAMS IHM Varanasi UTTAR PRADESH INDIA.now I am working in HYATT REGENCY CHENNAI in five star hotel as a continental chef.I have 3 year industrial experience. I want to come ITALY  for learning something about food and i want to do something new creativity.I love cooking food.and every time i want to make something new.
                                                             Thanks.
                                                                  warm regards
                                                                   RAJAT SURY SINGH

Hi all,
my name is Andrea, I'm an architect. My practice is in Padua. We get experience in interior design, shops, houses and, first of all, multiplex cinema. I would like to contact other architects in the world for new interesting collaboration  and opportunity inside and outside Italy.
Thank you.

Hi I'm Eric and I'm 75% sure I am moving to Italy (specifically a small town near Cuneo).  What would seal the deal is there was an English speaking network that could help with the transition.

Hi ! How do you like Turin?  I think Turin is the closest big city to where I'll be ? How are you adjusting ? How long are you there for?

Hi all,

My name is Shirley Qi. I will move to Milan together with my family in Oct. Is anybody can suggest a good area to live in Milan, and international school( I have two kids, one is 5 and one is almost 4 years old), and do I need a car or just take public transportation by living in Milan? Many thanks!

Hi, i'm Saisha from India
i'm an architectural student and i got accepted for internship in italy.
the places i got into are Ragusa in Sicily and Cesena fc so i was wondering which place would be better fit for me as i can speak only english. and the pros and cons of these places

Hi everyone,

My name is lai. Residing in CBD Makati Philippines. I'm planning to visit Italia on November with friends. I would love to hear anything about Italy. I'll be visiting Rome as well as Milan.

I'll be glad if I found a friend in this website. So we can meet in person when I arrive.

Many thanks,
Lorelie

Hello!
   My name is Isabela and actually I'm living in north-east Italy (Pordenone). I recently had my IELTS certificate on King's College (Oxford) and I'm looking for a job in PR/ comunication/ hotels/ receptionists in Scotland and United Kingdom.

I am a Filipino working for 3 hrs. as an operaio.I love to connect to people going to Rome as a tourist and love to serve them as guide within a period of time. I just don't want some of the Italian attitude that they see us as a robber or thieves especially when you are on the transit. But you cannot blame them. I am a victim also a pickpocketers twice àlready.

Hello

Hi!  :) I'm originally from the Philippines, but have been living in the UK for the last 28 years. Am looking to relocate to Italy with my son within the next couple of years and wondered if anyone can give me some advice on... well, anything really.

A little daunted by the idea, but London is taking its toll on me and I need to be somewhere beautiful, learn a beautiful language and eat some wonderful food. I think Italy is the place for us.

Would be great to make some friends beforehand too. :)

Any help would be much appreciated!

Peace!

hi..
   I'm thinking of moving to rome this month and I would like to meet expats in rome

Hello!

I am an English teacher moving to Genoa with my girlfriend (also and English teacher). We have been living on the other side of Italy (Ravenna) for the last year. Our Italian is improving and we are keen to really get to grips with it this year.

Apart from teaching I am also a writer and I love literature, films and theater.

Other interests include running (though I have done very little this summer and I am waiting to get back into it), exploring (cities, mountains, forests anywhere new!).

Really hoping to meet some like minded people to share a jug of good wine with!

Dominic

Hello every one,
Im mimi, i live in rome looking for a good opportunity or new challenge speak 3 languages my experience in Admin/ customer service / tourism field any other opportunity would be conisderd , dont wanna lose hope .
Wish you all good luck

Hi, Shirley Qi!

I come from Switzerland and now I've been living in Milan for more than 6 years! I live in the Metropolitan City and I've been always travelling on the public transportation. I love the milanese subway, it's always on time (an important factor for a Swiss ;-)!

Besides as a Swiss expat I would suggest you the Scuola Svizzera di Milano (Milan's Swiss School), but lessons are in German and Italian. Anyhow there are other international schools that use English.

I like to keep friendship with you.

Closed