GPS Navigation App

What GPS Navigation apps does everyone use on here for getting around Bahrain?

Google Maps seems to work fine for me for most of it.  Other than that just ask people and they will tell you what building to go left or right at and which fence you see if you've gone too far.

It isn't bad or anything, just have to get used to it.  Good luck!

Google maps !!! Tried the others - very confusing!

But in generic you can use Google map in and mobile phone and also you can track your trip using "My track" application which is also by google you can easily find it on Google Play Store. I personally track my trip using this application.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote external link

Google Maps will use your data plan. For a good offline GPS system that does not use your data plan (you basically download the map once), I'd recommend Here Maps from Nokia, available for iOS, Android and Windows phones.

I am using Sygic as an offline map system.  I download the maps I want before use.  When you first install it you get all the features for a while, then there is a lifetime license you can get which wasn't too expensive (less than I would have spent on a GPS!!).
Now I have a Bahrain phone with massive data allowance I use both Sygic and Google maps.
HTH