Cost of living, Schools, safety in Ukraine?- Infos before relocating

Hi,

Where about in Ukraine are you based?
I am thinking of studying there. Wishsing to know about the studying pattern etc how much spare time do you have? Planning on moving with my family.  Do you think this is an easy transition to make? Also how safe is it currently?

Hello, I can help you with that, what kind of help do you need.?

Hello Chzcss and welcome to Expat.com

Since you were off topic on the thread you participated, please note that a new thread has been created as from your post to help you get more interactions.

While waiting for members to revert back with some practical infos, I suggest you to browse the forum by 'Forum Categories', found to the up right side of your screen.

Sections such as follows have lots of information :

> Cost of living in Ukraine

> Everyday life in Ukraine

> Schools & studies in Ukraine

Regards
Kenjee

I am a Canadian male 38 living in zaporozhye. It is a interesting city and the prices of living are extremely reasonable. You will have to get used to the Russian hospitality if you don't speak Russian (and from what I heard even if you do). The winter is coming so dress warmly.

People for the most part will help only if you try hard to also help yourself. They like to see people trying to learn there way and coming 50% of the way the rest they will try there best to help you. Just a few days ago I wanted to buy something so I took out my phone and showed people in translation what I needed to find. They really liked this and I soon found my goal.
Living in Ukraine is tense at the moment and you can feel it with people they are a bit on edge and life is tough and they do still see foreigners as "more privileged" than them and some either are excited to see you or a bit standoffish.