Close superonline

i want to make ibtal for superonline internet for my son returned back to egypt this year ,we had contract for two years we passed one year and 9 months already.his sisters tried tried with passport copy to close but no way they said he must call us in person.He called them from egypt.cutomer service for english press 9 but they still speak turkish not english what can we do.
Shall we ignore the bills for the coming three months?we want to settle things but it seems impossible

Sounds like the usual corporate harassment. Seems like you are spending more money than the service you are 'not' getting.
In such cases, it is best to visit the office directly and explaining the situation to them. Alternatively I would suggest taking the basic information from your son and pass it on to the customer services. Otherwise it would be a waste of your money calling from Egypt.

Hope this helps. Good luck.
Z

In many services like tv and internet provider companies, even you can speak Turkish it s almost impossible to close and end up the services which you get by contract. They always try to find a way to keep you up to get service. After many phone calls, you begin to argue with call center because they refuse to understand your request and offer some other services, discount, couple of month free usage etc to change your mind. Simply they just make it hard to end up contract.
In your cases,  you need to have letter of attorney from your son to making a action. Second way is any Turkish men can call call-center and act like your son. Give your son information to him like birth date, place etc. what they can ask,  so he can pass the security check and close the service if he is lucky. Unfortunately Illegal but useful for your situation .

Cheers

Aqu

We did that going to head office with turkish friend  but no use and we gave them his passport copy but they insited he must call so we did but they said for service in english pres... but no one speaks english, so we decided to discard the whole process after we spent 30 lira on helpless calls

Just another case of a customer rip off, and uncooperative CS!! I guess you may want to use Aqu's advice.

Good luck
Z

siwmman wrote:

We did that going to head office with turkish friend  but no use and we gave them his passport copy but they insited he must call so we did but they said for service in english pres... but no one speaks english, so we decided to discard the whole process after we spent 30 lira on helpless calls

I wish turkey is international base now english speakers in customer servise must be hired.

You are absolutely right about the staggering lack of English in this huge touristic city.
Though on the other hand, if a company wants to rip you off, they will conveniently do it in your native language too unfortunately.