New members of the Cameroon forum, introduce yourself here

braveman86 wrote:

I am Lucas, I am from Cameroon.  I am searching for a job. I recently worked for an NGO in project management. I also am a computer analyst and have experience in  Electronics Manipulation, Computer analysis, designing, Networking, Internet surfing, Training, Counselling and Problem Solving.
I have a diploma in CompTIA A+ 2012 Certification, CompTIA Network+ 2012, Windows 7 Certified Support Technician and User from the UK
I have a certificate in Project Planning and Management, Counselling and Personnel and Behaviour Management
Would be glad if anyone who has a job opening could inform me.
my contact is [email protected]
thanks

Je suis Lucas, je suis du Cameroun. Je suis à la recherche d'un emploi. J'ai récemment travaillé pour une ONG dans la gestion de projet. Je suis aussi un analyste en informatique et j'ai de l'expérience dans la manipulation de l'électronique, l'analyse de l'ordinateur, la conception, la mise en réseau, surfer sur Internet, de la formation, de counseling et de résolution de problèmes.
Je possède  un diplôme en CompTIA A + 2012 Certification, CompTIA Network + 2012, 7 Technicien support de Windows certifié et utilisateur du Royaume-Uni
Je détiens un certificat en planification et gestion de projet, de conseil et de gestion du personnel et du comportement
Je serait heureux si quelqu'un qui a une ouverture de poste pourrait me renseigner.
mon contact est [email protected]
merci

As advertising is not permitted on this section of the forum please post your CV in the jobs section at the top of this page.

Hello all

A warm welcome to all members of the Cameroon forum :par:

Little reminder :

As this thread is exclusive for presentation of new members and their expatriation project, we encourage members to Create New Topic if they wish to share expatriation infos or are seeking assistance.

For any adverts you may have, please refer to the appropriate section of the site, all adverts on the forum will be removed.

> Housing in Cameroon

> Jobs in Cameroon

> Cameroon Classifieds (for all other adverts, buy/sell etc you may have )

> Cameroon business directory ( To register/recommend services )

Our Living in Cameroon guide has a lot of information to help future expatriates.

Looking forward to read your expat experience :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

my name is Epossi Cynthia Ikome . i am 28 years old ,i live in douala Cameroon  holder of a Professional degree management . i am looking for a job.

Hello dears ^_^

This is Rana from Egypt .. I'm a pharmacist and working in marketing field... few days ago my fiancee has received an email from a telecommunication company called NEXTTEL in Douala seeking an accountant and requiring his CV urgently. They say that the salary is 4000 USD. And they are offering accommodation and company car. Actually we have no idea about life in Cameroon and the cost of living. Is this starting salary enough to live in a good standard and save some money for the future? Is the city safe and can offer a good lifestyle for both of us?
And what about places to visit, schools for our kids, colleges for further education?

Kindly I hope you can give us a brief about details of life in Cameroon and in Douala specifically.

I'm a Cameroonian, precisely from the Northwest Region but lives in Douala. I'm a holder of a Masters degree in Accounting and finance and a diploma in shipping and logistics. I am Bilingual. I master several accounting software and have been practicing for three years now. I'm happy to be part of this blog and remain open to assist anyone who may need my help or services.

Hello everyone!! My name is Terry. I have lived in Canada all my life. I recently met the love of my life and she is in Douala, Cameroon.......so, it is my determination to move to Douala as soon as possible and marry this beautiful woman and  begin our new life together there. I could use any information about the possibilities of working in Douala or I would love to connect with any Expats living there who could share any of their experiences with me......Thanks, Merci !!

Hello! there, I'm Cedric, speak fluent and write good English, its my delight to share with you all and will be most honoured if i can help any of you in English Language. Thanks!

I am Werhle, I come from far  north west region of Cameroon. Currently living in Yaounde , the capital city of Cameroon. I have been a teacher since 1998. love children, music , internet, reading etc. speak English fluently , use french as a working language and limbum my dialet.

Hello everyone, am Suleiman from Kenya and got a job offer on cameroon with Sogea Satom construction. can someone please help me with the immigration police email adress? I need to confirm something.

Hi,
I'm Naseh Jude, a holder of HND in Acc, B.Sc, and a second yr MBA in Business mgt student in Thailand.   

I'm from Bamenda Cameroon and love the world of business and have the desire and willingness of doing business with the right partner(s).

I love my country Cameroon, and it will be and always be my investment host.

I am planning to travel to Taiwan by Dec 2015.

This is because i think i can find a better paid job there rather than the low teaching salary in Thailand.

I don't teach and never like teaching and prefer factory jobs which i think Taiwan can be better place since along the way one can do trade.

Though I don't know about the country.

I need an idea!

Thanks

Hi,
I'm a female Cameroonian, bilingual, friendly and trustworthy.
I have more than 12 years finance/audit experience in a multinational FMCG company in Douala Cameroon.
I've started my own business based in Bonaberi, Douala.
I'm happy to also share and learn from this forum.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum.

I am Joseph Cauchi from Malta. I am a new comer and I want to ask a question if any body can help me.
I have been offered a job in Cameroon from SNH CONSTRUCTION and I am wondering if it is a scam or true.
Is there any Maltese living in Cameroon?

Hi!
I am Samir from Pakistan,wanted to move in Douala for short stay,kindly let me know where I can buy Muslim Halal Food/restaurant or Halal Beef or Chicken?
Thanks

I am Fube Gideon Fuh from Bafut in the North West Region of Cameroon.I am an affiliate with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).Currently i work for BUNS Sarl a Civil Engeneering  Company in Cameroon as HR/Finance Director in one of its project along the Bertoua High Way. Am very glad to be part of this Forum and i believe we will share ideas together.

Fube
If you permit me I would like to ask you a simple question nothing about your job but as a man from Cameroon.
I had an offer from SNH Construction base in Yaounde.I know this company is in Oil & Gas but my question is this.
SNH Construction does exsist or not?
Is this a scam?
Please help.Joseph

There is nothing like SNH Construction.Try to search that on Google and see if it does exist

Hi everyone,iam videline a graduate from catholic university of cameroon in accounting and very very jobless,i live in Douala. looking for an internship even if it is without pay ;).

Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum.

i am a camerounian, living in yaounde.i am a civil servant, telecommunication engineer.i want to share with people living in istambul.thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

See you in Douala! 2015?

This is Kila Gwet and I made a rather long post over a year ago to inform new comers. There are a few changes that I need to make. MTN has since risen up to the rank of the undisputed champion as Internet Service Provided (ISP) based on the variety of devices (high speed portable modems of several sizes, etc.), signal reliability, network availability including numerous villages, even along Douala - Yaounde highway, etc., convenience of refilling your Internet usage with simply phone airtime available just about everywhere, customer service in case of problems, etc. Businesses, especially in downtown areas of the largest cities may also consider Creolink. The latter is also the undisputed champion of cyber Internet with its large and growing network of cyber cafés with very high-speed connections. Even business can be done there.

Phone networks, both MTN and Orange worsened significantly. Viettel/Nextel is the new Vietnamese kid on the block that started this year or late last year and who is the only one that still have a reliable network all the time (maybe until they get millions of customers like the other two). Like many of us, just get a Viettel SIM card right away!

You would probably need a water tank anywhere (Yaounde, Douala, Limbe, etc.) due to frequent water shortages. Last time I mentioned a small generator for a few light bulbs and computers. They come in several sizes (I have 1,000 liters in Limbe). You may also need a water pump/compressor to ensure water pressure even if your tank is at ground level.

Bonjour, vous êtes encore au chomage? Je demande pour le cas où, je vais rester à l'écoute.

Tene wrote:

Bonjour, vous êtes encore au chomage? Je demande pour le cas où, je vais rester à l'écoute.

English please as this is an Anglophone forum.To post in another language click on the flag icon, top right hand corner of this page and select from the drop down box.
Thank you.

Hello Rana!

Sorry that I am seeing your post this late and my response may no longer be useful to you. Just in case it still is,  know that $4,000 USD monthly in Cameroon, especially with accommodation and a company car is a very good starting salary. Like all large cities, Douala has safe zones and unsafe zones. At certain times (when it becomes dark), even some of the downtown areas (like Akwa) may be unsafe if you do anything other getting out of the car and right into a bank or a store; for example, pulling out of your pockets a wallet or anything that may contain cash or other valuables when you are already out of your car will almost guarantee an aggression. There are a few other tips a local will have to explain to you.

Traffic jams are horrible in very many areas of Douala. You will have to find out from your potential employer before taking the accommodation; my guess is that their choice will be smart with respect to your job location.

Yes am still jobless

Hello,i am a Cameroonian so i can be of help to you.
If you have a lover here in Cameroon and you are very sure that she is a serious and genuine person then we can be friends and you make me to meet her and confirm if really she is not a fraud.

Waiting to read from you

Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.

My name is Alice.I want to be member of your community.In order to sharing and asking question in the forum.Please thank you for the friendship.

Hi from germany, i speack English, Frensch and German.
I like connecting poeple, talking and make new freinds all over the world.
I like Musik, Sport and responsibilities.
I hate smoking and too much Alkohol is not my favour.

Elie from Germany
i like sport, Music, and Cinema.
I hate Cigarette and i don´´t like too much alkohol.
like making neue friends

Hello all

My name is Delphine Nkopi, am a Cameroonian living in Buea but study in South Africa. I have a certificate in fire fighting and safety am now in Cameroon looking for a job to help my country on safety measures.

Thanks

hello i am coming form tanzania and have moved this year to yaoundé  with my family.
i am here to get connected with the expatriate net work
thanks

Goodevening to all.I am Ghasarah Gloria a Cameroonian from the North West Region of cameroon.Am  an under graduate studying physical geography in the university of Dschang and still waiting for my result to have my degree.Thanks .

I have one.

WELCOME TO CAMEROON mathicica!

hello TerryWard , welcome to Cameroon, if you need any information you post it and we will able to help you!

tank. by my english is very poor. I like to spech in french

HI ALL,
  I am Tanyi Emmanuel Esi an Electrician by profession

good morning I am NKAM JERRY , a Cameroonian who lives in in Douala. I am a degree holder in Business Administration, and currently working with an insurance firm. I am also waiting to meeting with you next year as you say and yes Cameroon is a good safe place to leave in and that salary offered by nexttle to you friend is much more than enough to establish in Cameroon

Hello every one, i am called Chi Warah from Bamenda.I live in Bamenda and i am a Pastor. I  love to have friends who love God and to hear His voice always.God bless you.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529732

Thanks!

Closed