Job Offer- K*** services - fake company?

dear friends
i have got a job offer in dubai and the name of  the company is K*** services. they took my interview through skype and it not a vedio call, it was a audio call. they sent offer letter in my mail. can you please suggest me whether this company exists or not. i am in a comfusion

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Company name has been moderated to prevent any defamatory statement

Hello friends.
I have got selected in K*** services. They are asking me amount of INR RS 7000/- for UAE EMBASSY ATTESTATION/LEGALIZATION.

Should I proceed for this company? I am confused is this company is fake?

Please help me guys.

Any company that asks for you to cover such costs is likely to be a scam.

Visa costs etc are covered by the company.

I suggest that you do a Google search to get information about this company. there are also websites that specialize in verifying scams.

Hi tarunjeet...
I am also selected for K*** services.u paid money? Which consultancy they mention?my contact no is xxx

Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Tarunjeet, it is Sxx Mumbai, and you have to pay 8000 INR, so for we are concern with this company we all paid for it, we varified to some extent and all information is right rest we also dont know the wear abouts of the company.

K*** services dubai is true company in dubai. this is not fraud nd fake, this is true company in dubai. sorry koohsar technical service llc dubai.  frnd pls ignore my comments. some people wrong post on social media. so i was scare, but company is true not fake or scam. i am apologize for my bad comments. please forgive me.

Dear Friend,
same thing with me. i have also got the job offer from same company. and got job offer letter for computer operator profile. i have submitted all relevant document and pay  fee for embassy attestation at mumbai. now they are saying the documents attestation process will take 40-50 days. after that the visa process may be start.
tell about you for what profile they having offer you job?

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

Guys this is a fake company, its a scam. I tried to call their so called office in Dubai and no one picked up for a whole week. IF it was a real company they can not just ignore phone calls, they must have hundreds of clients. This scam company also threatened my friend that they will take legal action if he tried to inquire about them, he was just trying to find out if its a real company, which shows these scammer are keeping a track if they are being exposed on any  websites, no company would threaten its prospective employers if they are enquiring about it, the warning email that my friend got was a copy pasted email. Also look at the origin of its website, its from "PAKISTAN" what do you expect from Pakistan apart from kidnappings and terror, jobs? you must be kidding me!! Inform your near and dear ones not to get scammed.

It is very surprising that they email a lot but they don't have a phone number where people can talk and enquire about them, this is a good strategy scammers always use!

Did you also get a threat email to apologize, after your enquired about it? They are doing this to everyone!!

tarunjeet @ how u come to know that this company is not fake?
did u confirm from anywhere ?
give details plz?

I have a question how many vacancies they are looking for?
Open this page this post is of 12th April?
facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1419520438363903&id=1597374313840636
they are still looking for candidates all my friends are selected we are around 10 friends.
i got System Administrator profile with salary 3500 and there is no vacancy in their post.
My friend from Dubai also called on this no it was switched off.
My friend from Dubai sent them mail for jobs as i have referred him for the same he got message we don't hv any vacancy right now we will get back to you.

Open this link
https://www.google.co.in/search?num=20& … ocPpt_Op7c

I am also selected for computer operator job in K*** services. I was paid 8000 rs but not received any visa and ticket.so friends pls don't pay amount for attestation or other things in future.because no one will get visa. Wait until anyone get visa....

the fb page note found..

It is obviously  a SCAM !!
So the bottom line is to NOT apply for jobs with them or send money to them.

These scammers prey on people who are desperately trying to better themselves financially so by not contacting them in any way deprives them of the funds they are trying to steal from you.

There are websites on which you can check up on such scams and also report them.

Dear Friends

I have also got an offer letter from K*** services and also I have paid some amount for UAE Attestation/Legalization to Sxx, I have phone called to Kxx Dubai He is telling me that approx 30 to 40 days take in visa processing and i have also called to Smart Enterprises he is saying that again 30 to 40 days taken in visa processing.
  So my all dear friends I have posted this message for take your suggestion/enquiry on behalf of this company.Please reply me friends.

Dear friends, 

I Got an offer letter for account job in K*** services. Interview was taken in the month of April 2015. I have paid attestation fee once recived those doc I have fwded to UAE. Still now no response. Last week I got mail saying tht the project as been postponed we ill regret to inform. For future reference we ill contact you. They took me 4 months to tell this. All fake.

Hi everyone,

Just want to help :)

If you have any doubt of a company or before making any payment and so on i will recommend all of you to have a look at our > Useful tips to avoid being scammed, it will help you to recognize fake advert.

Hope this helps,

Thank you

Stéphanie  :cheers:

Hello friends
I think the job offer is fake

dear friends
i have got a job offer in dubai and the name of  the company is K*** services. they took my interview through skype and it not a vedio call, it was a audio call. they sent offer letter in my mail. can you please suggest me whether this company exists or not. i am in a comfusion

It is a scam.

how could you say that its a scam?

Hi everyone,

@sadulpurkhan - To recognize spam, i invite you to read the article about it which will help you > Useful tips to avoid being scammed.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Thanks  Stéphanie,
already read ur article its really helpful thanks for it. we all r getting emails from company'S web domain mail ID. and i think its not easy way to make fraud.
i am saying on stumpy's post. he saying its fake so i asked to him on what bases he saying its fake?

the mails are coming from companyies web domain but they have the phone no which they are not attending. i have tried several times to contact them but unfortunately they are not attending any calls.

sadulpurkhan wrote:

Thanks  Stéphanie,
already read ur article its really helpful thanks for it. we all r getting emails from company'S web domain mail ID. and i think its not easy way to make fraud.
i am saying on stumpy's post. he saying its fake so i asked to him on what bases he saying its fake?

Did you read the whole thread of comments here. If you did you will get why he is suggesting is a scam. A lot of people have gotten almost the same offer from this company, yet no one has been successful placed and finally working with them. This raise a lot of red flags if you ask me.

Dear friends ,
- For any interaction with Dubai based company you can always ask for a copy of the trade licence ( which is common practice in Dubai )
- go the Dubai economic department web site ( dubaided.gov.ae ) ( not sure about the site so google it ) and you can check if the licence is real or not and it includes ( the trade licence viewed on web site ) the official contact number of that company and if fake just ignore of real licence and still they took your money go approache the UAE embassy in your country and report them .
Regards

Please take note of post #32 from Alhattab.

This smells of being a scam. Especially if you cannot contact them by phone. Any legitimate company looking for staff would surely have a contactable phone number.

Any company who asks for money from you before you start work smells of scam.

Scammers these days are very sophisticated, hack and use legitimate company details like website etc but have emails diverted to their own site.

I got the offer letter from K*** services on 28th May 2015 & i send agreement letter to them after that they send a mail regarding medical i done medical also in hyd after that, i paid 7000 june 13th 2015 now they said that it will take 30-45 days for UAE embassy/attestation but till now there is no reply.... at first they gave reply for mails lateron they not replying for mails also.

WE CAN COMPLETE ALL THE PROCESS WHATEVER IT MAY BE WHETHER ATTESTATION.  AFTER WE RECEIVED YOUR REQUIRED DOCUMENTS, OUR HR DEPARTMENT WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU BY EMAIL.

FOR MORE INFORMATION WE YOU CAN CONTACT US AT: ***

FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION YOU HAVE TO PAY CHARGES IN ADVANCE INR RS: 7000.00 (RUPEES SEVEN THOUSAND ONLY) FOR UAE EMBASSY ATTESTATION/LEGALIZATION.

·         AFTER ATTESTATION YOUR ORIGINAL MEDICAL REPORT WILL BE GET BACK TO YOU VIA COURIER. ATTESTATION/LEGALIZATION PROCESS MAY TAKE 15-20 WORKING DAYS

no

Dear Friends
I also got an offer letter on 12 august they give a reference of Mumbai Based office Sxx when i had talked to Sxx they demanding 8150 INR for documents attestation on UAE embassy and I also Paid it .
But now I am calling on Sxx Landline Number no one responding to and I also make call to dubai No they also not responding to me . I think its all fake. Friends is there any way to claim against K*** services with the help of Indian or UAE governmnet to get our money back and for future they don't have enough courage to do like this .
Plz reply to me thanks to all

Hi all,

I think this is a big scam and we all are traveling on the same boat. i think we are more than 50 persons who got the offer letter and paid the same amount @8000 per head. so i am planning to register a case against KK*** services and Sxx At UAE Embassy Delhi for which i need Name, contact No's and the date of payment of all the guys who get this message mail me here bhattanveer[at]gmail.com once i will get the contacts i will call all of u then finally we will go for UAE Embassy. i have around 10-15 contacts right now but i want the details of all persons.

Regards

I am going to mail UAE department for all this bullshit

Dear we are all sailing on the same boat. they first took money from everyone and now they dont bother to pick the phone. i yesterday called Dubai No given by K*** services and i i had a conversation with them and i told them i have paid money and its been a long time and i am not getting clear messages from you as well as Sxx. he said untill and unless medical attestation is not done we will not process visa. when i called Sxx they are sailing it is going to take time.
its fake they are cheating us.
its my request to all guys to be ready so that we can easily catch them.

Dear Mr.Tarunjeeth

Give me contact no -

My contact no  *** - Madurai - Tamilnadu

Manikandan T neelamegam

Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for the opportunity to meet with you and discussed about your qualifications for the said position.

While we were impressed with your background and experience, and willing you to take the opportunity for our new 200 Villa project in August 2015. Unfortunately we have received a notice from our client that they are not in a position to sponsor this project in this month as they are going to announce a new project cumin month end. They have also informed us about their keen interest in the proposed project and therefore they will contact us sometime in the start of next year for the sponsorship.

We are very sorry for your inconvenience caused due to the cancellation of the scheduled project. We sincerely regret that we cannot process your employment with our organization at this time.

You have our best wishes for success in locating the career opportunity you deserve.  We will retain your resume in the file to review for the future opening for up to six months. In the event of an appropriate available position, we will not hesitate to contact you.
We appreciate your interest and the time you have invested with us.

With Best Regards

And The Company also given his operational Manage may be fake Manager

Dear All
Plz stop commenting about K*** services UAE company .
I am Extremely sorry for all my last comments - posts for K*** services . its defaming the prestige of K*** servicesUAE ....
Sorry to all of you ....

Y???

Primz...... it seems u hv got another offer letter ....lol
u got ur visa or not plz let us know actually we didn't get any update from K*** services

Closed