Looking for friend to hang out sometimes :)

Thanks a lot

Hi guys, how are you today? Is your weekend is dry?

Hi, its Shafique here. I belongs to Network Marketing Industry, and almost 7 years in Dubai now. And loves to meet new friends and exchange some ideas about business. Thanks

Hi,

I am from India and finance professional. I am 6'1 fair and good looking guy. I am looking for friends as well. If u wanna chat further..please let me know...Cheers

Hi there, could u pls drop me an email

Friends to hang with as I am new here.

Hi Ryu!

안녕! 만나서 반가워.

Feel free to message me if you want to hang out or something. I love Korean food by the way! 우리 같이 밥을먹을에?

^^ -샤인

hi, fine with me. where are you located ? I am in Abu Dhabi.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Phone numbers on the public forum

Hi im not an expat yet but i'll be on UAE soon and im from Philippines. Im also looking forward to meet some new friends and also to hangout when im arriving there.

Just drop me anytime a message.

Thank you

Nika Tijing

Hi
Hi ,
How are you?
I wish to Make friendship you
I am an Engineer working in Abu Dhabi
I hope you will contact me
Expecting your reply

Hi ,
I am an Engineer working in Abu Dhabi
I wish to make friendship

hi dear friend. Iam Dr peter Alii.here in dubai. Iam good friend, free minded.we can be best friends..

Hi Nika,

Please do drop in a mail whenever you are in UAE. I am based here in Abu Dhabi. We can chat up. Are you here for a job ? or to search for a job ?

Hi! I think I'm the right one whom u r looking for, that's what I feel .. Im from India, Bangalore.. Im fluent in English n Hindi... U can contact me through my email Id : ++++
Then let's exchange numbers ..
Thank you,
Sriram

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Well am hassan raza from Sharja *************** (whatsapp or imo)
Contact me if you really looking for a friend to hang out sometimes

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi Ryu
u r too lucky; now u must be having lot of good friends in Dubai ;)

Hi Ryu my name is Bobby v can chat to know each other to start with if interested message me

regds

hi, I am here as a good friend

Regards,
Baiju

Hi All,

Just for your information : some off topic posts was removed from this thread

Thank you

Maximilien

For good friendship you can contact me once you reach here. Drop a msg or a mail.

Hello I'll be in dubai in November

hi.. im sam.. saw ur msg..and wud like to be a friend for u to hand around and no other intentions.. reply and like to know u more

Nice to have friends . I am also looking for friends . You can contact me to xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,nice to meet you

Hi I am rafiq from Pakistan I live in dubai I love to have firend

Hello I hve been shifted to Ajman currently with my husband. Seriously looking for some genuine decent fends for hang out. Mail me at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Ryu!

Anyeong Haseyo!

I too is looking for true and transparent people... :)

Hai Ryu,
Interested.Contact on whats app ***.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hai Ryu,
iam sunil ,dubai,indian 33m Dubai Indian.Believe in friendship.Whatsapp ***

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Ryu,

Nice to know about you. You will find the real people here as well. I also traveling and living in dubai from last 3 months. Working in a Tourism Company for a part of Digital Marketing. It would be interested to have a meeting and share views.

Before to dubai i used to live in Munich, Germany, and Torino, Italy. I also have been from Switzerland, Spain, Hungray, Czech Republic, Austria and many more European countries.

Bests

Hai nika,
Sunil 33 m Dubai,
Indian.
Like friendship.33 m Dubai,Indian.Whatsapp ***.

hi aahrim. if you are looking for friend. then you welcome. you can share your life events with me.

Hi everyone !

I just arrived today, i'm a french speech therapist, starting working in dubai tomorrow :)
I'm 26 yo, looking for people like you sound through your messages !

Is there anything planed soon for people like us to meet ? Something like a IMP (international meeting point) ? Anything else ? Could be fun ;D

hi Riu
im interested if you would like to be my friend.

thank you

Hi lisa just wondered if your still out there in dubai, coming over for a holiday/see if its worth a move over.Looking for someone to hang with for few days whilst there if free

Gem UK

Hello... I will officially be a American expat in Dubai as of May 1st. Airfare is booked and bags are packed. I am excited to start my new life in Dubai and I am the manager of a international advertising and marketing agency. I will be looking to make friends especially with those who already know the city. Also, if anyone can suggest a reasonable area for a studio or possibly a shared arrangement with the right fellow expat I would be more than grateful. Thanks fellow expats and see you soon.
                  Grafixguy

lets be friend then

Hi
My name is irfan from pakistan
I m also in the same ship like u
If u dont mind we can start chating to know each other

Are you in Dubai?

hi
if u will wait then someone else will get that friend ,
its good to be first then wait
their r alot of good ppl , how u will know
just feel it u will know if the person is good or bad