Malaysian in UAE..

Hello Malaysian, im Sharon, Malaysian from KL. currently in Abu Dhabi and would like to be in touch with more Malaysian buddies..

Hi welcome to Abu Dhabi

sorry for the misunderstanding
but i am jordanain
anyway nice to meet u
if u like to keep in touch
i am interested too

Hi,

Certainly. we can be in touch and share knowledge and interesting topics of discussion. You can reach me at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post any contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there,

I'm
From Australia in AD now but usually in Dubai.

How are you ? What are you doing over here? I know Malaysia well as I had a business over there some years ago.

Cheers

I attend a church with a community of malaysian's and other expats. My wife is from KK. Let me know if you are keen to join.

Hi, i'm Sean from Msia KL. Just arrived few weeks ago. Pls let me know if there are any makan gathering. Just wanna meet some friend here as well.

yup...if there is makan2 let me know as well  :proud

Any yumcha or meetings? I'll be in great joy if there is, haha

Hi Kevin, understand that your initial post is not intended for me however do let me know where is it? I would love to join. Thank you

so wanna meet up for makan? im still new here.

anyway, it seems that the msia embassy in AD is organising an event this Friday evening (30 Oct). check out their FB page.

I saw that post too however I'm goin bac to Msia today for a week then I'll come over again. Maybe we could arrange a yumcha session the followin week? =)

Hello SHaron :). I knew your post is a bit outdated now but let me know if youre still around for us to get to know one another. Im malaysian too. Recently moved in Dubai.

Hi There,

Nice to know you. You must be still settling down in Dubai. How do you like it here ?

And yes i am still around in uAE and currently in Abu Dhabi. We can definitely catch up. Inbox me your contact number.

See you soon.

Cheers ,
Sharon

Heya, Thanks for your reply.

I moved in Dubai since last August. Still getting to know my way around. So far everything is good though i still miss Malaysia and the food.

So catch up for makan is a must :)

See you :)

welcome to Abu Dhabi