French Girl looking for expats from everywhere to socialize!

Hello.

I am Sophie, 24, and looking for some expats to share a drink, a museum, a walk, a talk! To discover the world (well Paris for now!) from an other eye!

I spent quite a lot of time in Scotland two to three years ago, and I really miss that time, those occasions to meet loads of new people.

I am really open-minded, and into flying. I really enjoy discovering new things, so don't hesitate to contact me!

Hi Sophie!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

thanks!

I hope to meet lots of people!

Hi Sophie!

From what I've read, a lot of people are motivated about meeting up.
I'll try to think of something next week so a lot of people can meet up.
This week I have a friend from Netherlands who's coming to visit me and then a friend from Russia so I'll be too busy.

Looking forward to meet people!

Cheers,
David.

That sounds real great. I ll be in Paris for the last 2weeks of july, and then I ll come back at the end of august!
Looking forward to meet people!

hello Sophie,how r u?i want to visit paris,can i get ur company to visit paris on fraiday evenig or sat evenign?pls reply me soon 0625678096 or [email protected]

slt sophie,  comment vas tu? Je m'appelle Jean Daniel , je suis de l'ile Maurice et je voudrais si c'est facile d'avoir un boulot a paris? Je suis bilingue et peut-etre que cela peut m'aider.

jeagad wrote:

slt sophie,  comment vas tu? Je m'appelle Jean Daniel , je suis de l'ile Maurice et je voudrais si c'est facile d'avoir un boulot a paris? Je suis bilingue et peut-etre que cela peut m'aider.

ENGLISH please as this is an English speaking forum.
Thank you

jeagad wrote:

You replied to a post which is over 3years old....

me too ;)

@ rosegui > Just to inform you that you have posted on a very old thread here.

As you are new on Expat.com, it would be great if you can create a new thread, introduce yourself first and then ask your questions. :)

As this thread is outdated, i am closing it.

Thanks,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed