Is my job offer too low or reasonable?

Hi guys,

I am a recent graduate with a Masters degree in Marketing. With less than 1 years experience.

I just received a job offer (in the Hospitality industry) for 4.700 AED.

The company will provide: accomodation, transportation, medical insurance, on the job meals, etc.

I would like to know if this is a fair offer, is it too low, or should I re negotiate it?

Thanks!

omarsabry00 wrote:

Hi guys,

I am a recent graduate with a Masters degree in Marketing. With less than 1 years experience.

I just received a job offer (in the Hospitality industry) for 4.700 AED.

The company will provide: accomodation, transportation, medical insurance, on the job meals, etc.

I would like to know if this is a fair offer, is it too low, or should I re negotiate it?

Thanks!

Masters degree in marketing sells you well, however your one year working experience dropped you to 4k. Most employers will even demand UGCC experience before considering you. 4k is little comparing to your education, but ok to me comparing to your experience, are you single? if yes take it. If no negotiate to 6k and see what they say.

But my over all advice is take it and use it as a platform to build more on your experience and hit a jackpot on your next job or even get a raise within some months.