Lived in Cuba for 7 Years- Want to make friends

hello  i have lived in cuba for the pas 7 years i did my medicine studies from there if anyone wants to be friends please message me
ok thanx

Hello,

I would like to be your friend.  I have lived in Havana for the past five years.  I am sure we will have a lot to share.

Hello Novella :cheers:

Kindly note that this thread has been inactive since last year.

To increase chances to meet new friends, I suggest you to subscribe to the Networking in Cuba section of the site to be notified whenever members want to meet up!

Best Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Good day.

Are you still in Cuba? How can I reside in Cuba with my family

Hi everyone,

@ tim4lord, i suggest you contact the Embassy of Cuba so that you may get full details of how you can go about it, this thread is about making friends.

Here is the website : http://www.cubadiplomatica.cu/nigeria/E … bassy.aspx

All the best,
Bhavna

Hass
I live in Florida, am US and Canadian citizen
My wife , Brasilian and US citizen want to visit soon
Can we avoid this ridiculous 'learning tour' required by the US ?
GG

Hi Everyone, but this blog or site is not only to make friends, we are all here to help each other. I have helped people around the world answer questions of different subjects. I have my own blog not to make friends, I do it to help others that have an idea or have a question about something.

Thanks everyone and your support in my blog or any question in the future.

Hola Gringo Brasileiro, oi Tudo Bem?
The new ru;les of travel to cuba allows you to go on your own. You can either go directly from Miami or fly via Nassau or Cancun or Panama
So many thousands of americans are visiting so hotel rooms are at a premium but you can always get a room in a private home, which has become the norm for foreigners traveling independently in Cuba.

Good Luck Buena suerte Boa sorte and let us know if we can help. The airfares to Cuba are coming down also
Yehuda

Hello am Stephen from Ghana, traveling to Cuba this weekend and will like to make friends its you don mind. Will be very happy if you accept my request.

Hi There
I am a health care provider in St James, Jamaica. we are looking for a physician. Do you or anyone you know might be interested in the position.

Hass Cuba, I realise your post is old but I thought to write to you anyway, hoping you'll still read this. I'm an ophthalmologist in Sweden and wanted to do a short attachment at the eye hospital in Havana. Do you have any info that might be helpful? Also would be nice if you could connect me to old colleagues who are still there. I'm also curious about your experience there as a student. Would love to hear about it. Thanks in advance