Looking for friends in Stockholm

Hi,

My name is Claire and I'm moving to Stockholm on 10th April.  I don't know anyone at all so would love to find some people to hook up with! Up for travelling about, coffee, drinks, cycling, kayaking, cinema, shopping....... Anything really.  I am 33 and Scottish!

Look forward to hearing from you!
Claire

Dear Claire,

Welcome to Stockholm.
Nice to have you here. I am Riya an Indian girl residing in Sweden for 2 years now and would be nice to have you as friends.

CONNECT ME : xxx

Hey Claire im from Stockholm too  been living here Almost à year.. And i dont know anyone from here just à few wud be Great meet up and do girly stuff.. Oh am 22 years Old Btw :) hope to heard from you soon take care!

Hi Claire! How are you?

I'm new in Stockholm too! Have you been here for sometime?

We should talk!!!

Bye

Hi Claire,

My name is Jola. I'm originaly from Poland but I lived in UK for 6 years.
I have been living in Stockholm for 4 months. I'm 30 years old. It would be very nice to go out for a coffee, movie or anything really.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Jola

Hi Clare,

My name is Merci and I've just moved to Stockholm from London, if you fancy we could meet up for a coffe. I'm a female and 33 years old.

Merci

Guys we really need a big coffee meeting :)

hey there ,
did u get some1 ^^
i'm 2 lookin 4 some1 here in Stockholm

so if there any1 interested just add me in MSN :

yh i'm 4m Saudi Arabia , 19 yrs old

I got here a week ago ^^

looking for friends in stockholm

Hi,

grt to see you.
Are you coming from scotland or another city of sweden?

BR
Adeel

Hi there Claire :-). If you are still in Sotckholm I would love to get to know you or any other person who would like to do fun stuff. I am a 28 year old male from italy.

Hi Lucian2550,

Please note that this thread is quite old.

Feel free to participate on the Stockholm forum, this can help you enlarging your network. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hej

Lucian Hop everything will thare im loking same friend
      to have same great conversations

Hi,

My name is aziz and hopefull in NOV I'm moving to Stockholm.I don't know anyone at all so would love to find some people to hook up with! im pakistani i current lived in lahore.tell me about sweden living.

Hej
    my name is Daniel nice to hear you r from poland i have bin
    gadenia sopot i relay like to se you i thing you are
    interesting person to grate conversation

mail-    xxx    Danil

please i coome now to stockholm and i dont know one here so please if any one he want to meet me and help me about how i stay and kind like this will be great so my email is (xxx) i really wait any massage ok thank u

Hej girls I would like to meet with you and doing something
Great plan together, I have been here about one year,but I don't have friends for sharing
My free time, just let me to know yours email or numbers for planning something soon
I like to do a lot things, cooking, shopping, cafe, dancing, etc hugs

Hi All,

Coming to Stockholm in 3 weeks. I am new and I need new friends for chat and meet up.. I am from India.

Thanks
Raj

Hi nadiya how r u where do u liv in stockholm

Hi,

Are you in Stockholm?

Thanks
Rajesh

I want to make friends. I'm new in Stockholm.

Hi,
Would you like to be my friend??

@ arunpandey > Welcome to Expat.com :)

A small introduction will help the other members to know more about you. ;)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi

myself kumar from india, last month i came here in stockholm, looking fr some friend

its really boring.

Hi,

From turkey. 5 months ago ı came to stockholm. İ am looking for friends .

Hi I am coming to Sweden in September looking for friends

I will be moving to Stockholm on June 6 :). Would love to meet new friends once i am there

Hi! My name is Lynda. I am from Mauritius, leaves in Stockholm. I am looking for Mauritians friends from Stockholm. Have a nice day!

hey wanna meet for a coffee ?

Hey)

My name is Katja and i'm russian girl from Estonia. Right now i live in Stockholm with my boyfriend.I don't know anyone else here  so would nice to find someone to hook up with .. It would be more fun to take walks, eat, train , shopping and to do many other things together ;)
I'm 21 years old.:)
ONLY girls,please ;)

Hi..my name is Annie I'm moving to stockholm in September I'm looking for friends Ii don't know anyone there and would be nice to have friends...

Hi,

Would it be possible to go out for a coffee or something?

Hello everyone. Im from Turkey and im currently in stockholm for 2 months. And like the others, i have no friends in stockholm. Id like to go out and maybe drink few beers and listen to some metal or rock :) no gender preference. Thank you all

hello ,
and i am new here in MAlmo

salamou aliklum akhi

Hi how are you. I am new here
I am looking for new friends in stockolm
Message me if you be intested
Only friendship from women..

Hi There

I am from India, I am in Stockholm for couple of months,  looking for friends in Stockholm :)
No matter where are you from, but just sheer hearten please :) .........let meet & party, hand out :) Thanks!

hi there,

anyone for a coffee in stockholm. I'm new here and looking for new friends

Hay what is up i am new in here

Hay
How r u ?
Please be contact me