Shipping from US

Hello guys

I want to ship few photography equipments from  US.. amazon give free shipping in US. ..and i got relative there to collect it and send it from there...since she is new over there...she don't know which is cheapest and best options over there...total weight of the equipment will be around 16kg /17 kg

Any suggestions  ?

Hey,

I guess the best thing to do is contact DHL, UPS and others, and compare the prices. If anyone else on the forum has shipped from US earlier i am sure they will reply back.

good luck!

T&R

logicalindian wrote:

Hey,

I guess the best thing to do is contact DHL, UPS and others, and compare the prices. If anyone else on the forum has shipped from US earlier i am sure they will reply back.

good luck!

T&R

I agree to do the above, or see how much regular mail will cost, it will take a while to get here but will  get here eventually.
I know Australia Post will give you an estimated cost when you input package dimensions / weights and where you are shipping to through their website.
Maybe DHL, Aramex, UPS etc have a similar thing on theirs

Most courier companies will provide you a US address, for you to benefit from free deliveries within US by suppliers such as Amazon. The same courier companies will then ship the item to you in Bahrain at their usual courier charges.

This would be a convenient way in my view.

Viabox.com !

Try it !

Gunner, thanks for the update? How long would it take to ship? Any restrictions on shipping? I am thinking of buying a Mac from the  store....

If you've got a friend in the navy here ask them,  Amazon will send it for the same price as they would in the U.S. To the base here.

I use Aramex shop & ship for all my deliveries. Check them out on google, they are really good