Looking for work in Recife

Hello! My name is Veronica and I am living in Recife. Although I am a permanent resident and fluent in Portuguese, it has not been easy for me to find an adequate job. I have had various jobs at malls but it barely allows me to make ends meet. I know I have so much potential given that I speak 3 languages fluently but I guess I don't know what other options I have. If anyone local knows of an available position please let me know.

Hello Veronica,

If you look at the green banner at the top of this page, you'll see the JOBS tab, clicking on that tab will open the JOBS section of our classifieds where you may post your (free) ad looking for employment.

That is the correct venue for your ad, since our forums are not intended for that purpose. Also it will remain current there, as opposed to here in the forum where it will continue to move toward the back pages as new topics are posted. You can safely include contact information and outline your qualifications there as well.

Please note that the ad will not appear immediately, since it will first be reviewed by Expat-blog Team before it is posted.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Cheers,
James      Expat-blog Experts Team

hi :) what kind of jobs are u looking for in recife?