Searching a boxing possibility in Khobar/Dammam/Dhahran area

Hi, I wanna practice some boxing. I need a gym or club where they have place/materials for practicing.....anyone knows one in Khobar/Dhahran area?

Hey bud, I was a Canadian jr national champion, at 3 different weight classes, I'd like to also find a gym, and train! there is one in khubar, but it really sucked, I wanted to get back into boxing, and get some fights.

Are you a boxer?
I have all my boxing gear and pads, I just moved here with dad.
If you can box, we can train together, it's hard to run outside without people honking at you here, it's so dumb.

Shoot me a message on what's app or something, ***.

Hey man:) U R pro:):) Great !!!!!!:) I am completely amateur:) I just need it for practicing and to be more fit after gym:) I am really amateur or less:) R U in Hasa? Ciao

Oh ic, that's cool. Yeah, I'm in Alhasa. Nothing really exciting here. No boxing gyms, but I bout a boxing bag.

Where did you buy a bag??

I bought it from a girl in Rehyad, on expatriates.com, do work in Aramco?

Hi Gentlemen, I am looking for a boxing gym in Al khobar, are you still here ? did you get any update for this practise from your first message ?
If yes can you let me know please
thanks

Im also need boxing club
Im thinking to buy boxing bag then training in my house :top:

I don't know if there is exactly any club related with boxing in Khobar ... but I know that there are some martial arts areas around like alsala almasya ... but I can recommend you of ALGOSAIBI HOTEL's Gym where you can get the opportunity to practice LE BOXE THAI and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu ...

hey, I'm interested in taking some boxing classes... any idea where?

I know Gym called AL-LAYTH in Dharah area "Doha District " , they offer self-defence classes you can visit them and check , in general it is a good place to doing sports.

Where i dont care if it stinks

Good evening Guys, Im just new here, Im benjie, from philippines, I live here in al khobar, I want to study boxing or MMA to keep me fit. anyone can take me with you to practice? thanks.

I have been trying to find boxing club since a month good thing i met you guys...So tell me if its possible i am ready to join after Eid.

Hello,

Try Muay Thai oriented Thai-Boxing or AREKA FITNESS CLUB

https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/ARE … 03ec948393

he guys there is 2 gyms one in Dammam but the coach i never heard of him, and one in as tanura coach said ashore international coach and the saudi national boxing coach he is really good but it takes time til u get to the gym

right know i practice mma with my crew the situation lil bit sucks because our coach left

I'm in khobar and u teach mma and boxing I do only private lesson if u interested let me know

does anyone know boxing gym in alkhobar?? or a gym that have punching bag?

I'm interested in Boxing in Al Khobar. Please contact me at ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Yes I am interested in either personal training for muayt Thai/kickboxing or any class running in Dammam/Dhahran or Khobar area
Plz contact me
Moe

I am searching for a private MMA instructor
I do weights and have 4 years kick boxing exprience

hi
i read your comment about your private MMA traning am still interested pls contect me

Do you know where I can buy boxing gloves from in Al Khobar or Dammam?

In any sport tools store.

Hello bro .. this is Tanveer from India.... i am too intrested in MMA ive also been to some classes for judo and mma but i am not pro... just a beginner... i would love to join the group..

Did you check Fitness Time center , I remember they got these boxing bags , just check that branch out, near to Dhahran Mall

If you wanna buy sports stuff , go to Amwaj Mall they got Sports One for sports equipment, also go to Dhahran Mall there is a shop called Sun & Sands I'm not sure if they have boxing stuff but they are selling sports stuff , good luck

check my comments on your post ,

Hi, could you please provide further details I.e. location or contact number of possible?
Appreciate your reply :)

Anybody know of a safe and legit place that sells Whey protein powder in Khobar? Do any pharmacies sell Whey protein powder?

Just moved to Al Khobar. I used to run my own Muay Thai Club in the UK. Although I just was looking for somewhere to train I'll be happy to coach/train if there isn't anything established here already, including a kids class as my family will be joining me soon. Anyone interested in starting a club or just happy to pass on some info then please message me.

Yes cna you provide your contact

If you're still intrested , you should take a look at the gym i train at , search samurai gym in google map , they teach dutch thai boxing and our coach is so experinced and a very welcoming guy and if you wanna take a look , search ksa_samurai in instgram . Good luck

If you gents are finding it difficult to find a gym what hope have us ladies got I got a kick pad and some other kit in a store by the food Hall in Rashid mal

Hi, I was doing muay thai and boxing in the Philippines not long ago. I want to continue doing it here in KSA where possible to keep fit. Should you know a place around Khobar area, Pls lemme know. Thanks mucho :)

Check out the compounds I have heard of one but not sure which compound it's on

Sadly none existing that'll worth ur time
They suck badly

Hello Bro,

I am interested also in Boxing, maybe one of these days we can discuss how can we engaged in boxing!

Hi,

I just saw this post of yours.. do you still train in khobar?

Thanks,
Shahad

Hi all,
If there is someone does boxing training in Khobar?  Pls contact me, I would join

Regards,