Salaries in Poland/Warsaw

HI everyone,

I am interested to know what is a good salary for an IT Professional having 15 years of experience in companies like IBM & Accenture? Do you think 20K is a good grab for a family with 3 school going kids (English school)? Having a 2/3 bed apartment in city center?

How do you rate this amount - easily manageable life or would be a difficult one while only one member is able to earn.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Hi

Is it net or gross? Anyhown it is very good salary. Rental of the appartment you have to consider 4000PLN max (of course it depends what you are llokingh for), bur question is what kind of school you need? Americna school in Warsaw is expensive - around 10.000 USD per year + other fees. Please let me know haw canw e help you? Brgds Wojciech Zacharski

sorry for typing errors

Thanks Wojciech for your comments - no problem with typos :)

The salary may be Net - I am in negotiations phase. English school means, some international schools -

Regards

If it's 20K per month, it's pretty good indeed. Most of the people in Poland are getting by on almost 1/10 of that, believe me.

My most critical issue is kids schooling - what I have seen with Int'l English schools websites, seems very expensive.

net is goods indeed, do you need any support with any relocation assistance? Brgds Wojciech Zacharski

Wojciech ! I will be in touch once I make up my mind for movement.

[moderated: no free ads on the forum, please register your company/services in the Warsaw Business Directory.]

I want to know the living cost work for us climate and rent of Warsaw

who can apply for student visa

Is 3500 pln net salary is enough for a single foreigner in Warsaw?