Any cooking/ baking classes in Riyadh?

Hi all u wonderful ppl!! I m new here to this blog! Does any1 know of any good cooking/ baking classes here in Riyadh?

Hi Dr Farha and welcome to Expat.com!

An introduction maybe?

I invite you to post an advert in the classes section of Riyadh classifieds, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

I can be the food critic... wife is away and no home cooked meals :(

Thanks harmonie!! Will do that!

Hey! If you do find anything, would be great if you could please let me know- I'd like to start cooking/baking classes too!

Al Khozama hotel just had 4 cooking classes for Tex-mex food. They brought Chef Juan Rosado from Texas to teach. They keep having classes, so keep an eye out.

I bake & I cook :)

hello, I can help you to take a cooking classes .  contact me by email : [email protected]

Yes, i know a lady who is an expert cook, offering cooking and baking classes currently in Riyadh

Yes! I know a professional cook. offering baking classes

Hello Fatima006,

Welcome on board  :)

Why not drop an advert in the Cooking classes in Riyadh section of the website ? Since this thread is a bit old, members of the Riyadh forum looking for cooking classes will be able to check the advert easily.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

I want to learn cooking and baking . Any cooking class in riyadh near the place name Haiyul uzarat???

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : post in the Cooking classes in Riyadh pls

@Fatima06, Im interested in Baking Lesson, where is the place of your fren and how much it will cost?

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : promoting freely your services is not allowed on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct