Sadad Alias

Hi everyone.

Recently I was browsing one of the shopping site and there was an option of payment through sadad. But it required some personal alias/ ID of which I didn't have any idea.

I know sadad can be used for paying utility bills and it only requires putting your ATM card and selecting the biller. I have gone through sadad website but could find any personal log in/ ID / Alias.

Any one?

sud.ham123 wrote:

I know salad can be used for paying utility bills and it only requires putting your ATM card and selecting the biller. I have gone through sadad website but could find any personal log in/ ID / Alias.

I didn't know SALAD could be used for paying bills also, I've always paid bills for Salads  :blink:

SADAD is centralized in KSA and it's linked to your iqama#. Once you enter your ID# on the website, the bill will link to your Iqama# and you'll be able to see the entry in ALL of your bank accounts.

That's a rather convenient way and some payments processors have started following the practice. I see it better than traditional way of adding entries for some biller (online or on ATM machines) and then punching in the bill number. Needless to mention: Make sure the website is authentic just to be on the safer side.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
sud.ham123 wrote:

I know salad can be used for paying utility bills and it only requires putting your ATM card and selecting the biller. I have gone through sadad website but could find any personal log in/ ID / Alias.

I didn't know SALAD could be used for paying bills also, I've always paid bills for Salads  :blink:

:dumbom:

:huh:  Its just this keypad. It converted Sadad into salad. But thanks for the information.

Hello everybody,

I am editing the post > back to Sadad  ;)

Cheers,
Bhavna

Hi. I tried putting my iqama no. At an ATM machine in sadad option, but it wasn't accepted. Must be some other number as sadad alias. I have searched sadad website but couldn't get any help from there. Also nothing available over the internet related to sadad alias number.

Hello

some Shopping sites using the new Sadad, which is instead of paying with the Visa Card, so if you want to use this feature you need to log in to your bank dashboard and register an User name and a password for the new Sadad and that's it, any site use the new Sadad you must see either 'Payfort' or 'Paytabs' logo.

what is my alias number

sud.ham123 wrote:

Hi everyone.

Recently I was browsing one of the shopping site and there was an option of payment through sadad. But it required some personal alias/ ID of which I didn't have any idea.

I know sadad can be used for paying utility bills and it only requires putting your ATM card and selecting the biller. I have gone through sadad website but could find any personal log in/ ID / Alias.

Any one?

Hello!

You can create your Alias/ID from your bank account. I use NCB and Al Rajhi account and both of them have the option to create sadad alias. I've uploaded a snapshot for your understanding.
https://s16.postimg.org/9fgx32lth/sadad.jpg/

Dear brother  , plz help me I want to create sadad id but i don't know how id create. I hv NCB Bank Current Account but there no any option for Sadad id ..plz send me link in my email :  xxx
Thanks
Arif

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

just create your own Sadad ID at your bank's personal login Portal and enjoy shopping on web, like at Sauq.com etc.

But please tell, how to create SADAD ID. I have an account in NCB. its show the option of something like ID Alias. but when ever i feed any data in it it rejects.
i want to somethings from souq.com but unable to buy cause i dont want to pay CASH ON DELEIVERY FEE.

Is it applicable to Quick Pay Online Banking, because when i check on my account theirs no way to create the new account under SADAD Option. Because i want to purchase online and i see SADAD option for payment and it save small amount compare to COD Option of Payment, it will be convenient for me dont have credit card.

you need to create you sadad account first online