Dubai - Good Residential area for family with a small Kid ?

Hi! Could anyone suggest what might be a good residential area for staying with an 1.5 yrs old kid..... ? Area with good open spaces and parks etc. in Dubai ?

Thanks !

Well it really depends on your budget !!!

Subzero007 wrote:

Well it really depends on your budget !!!

Hello :cheers:

Thanks for participation on this thread :top:

Could you please name a few areas with different price tags so that members can have an idea?

Regards
Kenjee

Well... almost all offered rentals are available on dubbizle  (just Google it ). I would assume u are looking for 2 bedrooms apartment. . First the price range will be from 40000 to 120000 thousand in dubai... u won't find below but u will certainly find above... now for the areas... cheapest is international city ( I recommend to stay away) .. but my personal advice is to look in the JVC ( Jumeirah village circle) area it's new and decent... u can find a combination of townhouses and apartments... last, buddy do your research and get back to the forum.. ask about specific areas so u can get specific answers.. and remember at this stage Dubbizle is your best friend.. best of luck :)

Hi Kymadoce, this link from Gulf News website gives you a good idea of the House Rents along the Metro line.

I would suggest to search along Dubai Marina / JLT / Al Barsha. 

Are you already in Dubai ?

Thanks @subzero007 & @ghanshyampdave . I would be moving on 31st August to Dubai. Initial 1 month I am in a hotel at Marina.... looking for family residential areas near Internet city... a 2 room flat would be fine....but with open spaces / parks around...