Lung Scars

God will make a way when there seems to be no way. Keep your hopes up! Do not focus on the problem, focus on His greatness. Everything happens for a reason. :gloria

I am currently in dubai and will be employed soon. I have lung scars but still I will pursue and take the risks. God is bigger than this lung scar. I will post an update after my medical exam.

Due to the inhuman rules if any one previously affected by TB and has lung scar will never allowed to work in UAE or in any GCC country. All are motherfucker and have no any sense. fuck all and try to hunt job in your own country. Develop your own country and fuck all these buster ed...

Guys 1. Old TB can also be detected its not like there is no way to find out old TB.2. tt here are 41 reasons to have scars in your lungs. Blacklist its too big thing and in news media they say they don't deport people who are don't have active TB .In my case only Xray was taken and everything they finalized themselves that I have TB .I was deported first time itself and then blacklisted .I have the reports from the best hospitals in my country which claim me to be perfectly alright .

What does that mean? So you were saying you cant enter the country even if you're cleared from ptb or even if you have clearance from your doctor that you are fit to work? Well I guess old ptb cant be seen through xrays unless you have scar on your lungs

Yupe If you have the medical reports from your doctor of home country get it attested at UAE embassy before travelling so that if you get detained you can show up those reports .yes old ptb cannot be detected on Xray until you have scar on lungs apart.also if nothing is detected on your xray then you dont have to worry .For detecting old ptb in your life time there are test which are costly and will take few day for reports

Is it necessary to go on quarantine even if u only have lung scars?

Nope if you have active disease they will send you to quarantine

No need for quarantine.  Scars not contagious

Fantastic! Thanks for the heads up! My company told me to send them doctors clearance once im done with my medication and its all cleared up but I didnt know it has to be attested from the UAE Embassy before sending them the result.

HI MGPO12980! What is ur case? Do u have tb b in the past? Havent read ur posts yet. I am actually in dubai and I am having thesame problems with you guys.

I also got a clearNce from my doctor that I finished the treatment but I still have lung scar and I dont know if they will honor that one.

Embassy attestation is for your security company can do nothing if you are being blacklist.When I was detained first questions was asked whether your medical reports are attested from UAE embassy or not .

Can attestation help you not to be deported if you dont have lung scar?

mamalz they dont honor anything.get all reports attested and then try because they will issue visa even if you are blacklisted so don't take chance .beacuse their itself u ll know whether u can travel or not

So, there is no way that you can work in dubai if you have lung scars?

Mamalz, there is no way you can work when you have scars. I have responded to your post and I
answered all your queries.

Mamalz, in my case I worked in one of the sheiks,  My company did everything to make me stay but theres no way you can work if you have scars unless you have work experienced in the middle east. They sent me home 7 days after the cancelation of my visa. When I arrived home I did another test, I am positive with PTB but we have to find out after 3 months if it leaves a scar. I have a chance to go back there when im cleared. (No scar at all) im crossing my finger.Your company should be the one to help you with your papers once youre fit enough to work.

Nope as I have tried doing many things and come to conclusion try other countries or which does not come under gamca

I worked in Saudi before and when I reapplied for Saudi, I  received the biggest shock in my life. They found out that I have a lung scar during my pre employment med exam. I sought second opinion at TLCP and they said I have LTB. Shocks! Though the scar is faint-still there is a scar. And guess what, I am in dubai now as a tourist visa - taking risks! :dumbom:

Goodluck mamalz! Just pray.. all things are possible! Keep us posted whatever happens. I have read in one of the blogs that if you were undergone GAMCA medical you'll be on their data base. If you failed and declared unfit it will always be the same result. Just pray! Il help you pray brother!

Actually I will be coming home. I wont dare to try and take risks. I have read a lot of comments  about applicants who tried to apply despite their case. It's really depressing and traumatic once they found out that u have fibrosis and be quarantined and detained. Whoa!

CID told me if i have experience in Saudi they could have make me stay but I dont. It was my first time working in countries under GCC. They are pretty strict when it comes to medical. Scars not contagious. But once you have PTB they'll automatically declared it scar and ban you.

Hi I am veera.. I had entered qatar on december 2014 for the employment.. after one month they had send me for the medical checkup and found something in my x-ray.. and without telling the exact reason they have said that is the TB. I came to chennai after 3 months and i had gone to the medical checkup to know wat it is.. As per My CT Scan, X-ray reports my doctor had tell me that i had tb in my younger age and it was cured.. But i have the scars in my lungs now.. That is the reason that my employer in qatar has sent me. But now that is not at all a probelm. and i am fit now.. I just want to know that i have some scars in my lungs, am i able to work in singapore as i am fit now.. In singapore what is the employment rules??and will they take this as serious and reject my interview or employment???? or this scars and all is not a problem in singapore.. Kindly anybody help me to know this..
Thanks

Trust God, He will provide.

mamalz,, please answer my query..

I am also in thesame situation. I am in dubai now but due to fear of being rejected and detained or quarantined, I did not pursue my application. I do have regrets because I did not take my chances. There are people saying that You can still work in sg depending the work u are applying. To better understand, you can ask and search the pre emp process for SG.

As per UAE law Its confimed that if a person has scars in lungs due to old Tb he will be deported and i have faced the same. Now my question is if there is any possibility to enter uae again if i get these scars removed after treatment.

Scars are permanent. Have Faith in God. He can move mountains.

XTang,

You said that TB scars look "very very different" on X-rays. My question, if someone has never had TB and that is documented, but has two lung nodules (from non-infectitious reasons/no diseases, etc), would they be allowed in Saudi?

Need to ask some question.how does thedubai health authorities declared a person having an old tb.even he is not experienced that thing before?if it is old tb why did they not noticed it in the xray?and must so a 3x sputum test? Are they professionally trained in that cases are they expertise in the field of pulmonary.?

So to answer some questions based on comments above:

1) Usually TB scars are very clear and distinctive as "TB" on X-ray.  If you look at an X-ray for a TB patient, it shows as a black spot / gap in the lungs.  However, at times, lung nodules or non specific fibrosis e.g. due to asbestos manifests similar to TB but not exactly the same.  In the UAE, if they have any doubt, they will ask you to do sputum test until it is clear that it is not old TB.  Those tests go either way i.e. you are allowed to stay or still deported irrespective.  In an ideal world, you should not have scars on your lungs....period - to be sure that you will get an employment visa
2) In terms of Dubai health authority competency, they are certified doctors. However, they look at thousands of x-rays.  Usually how it happens is that a radiologist quickly scans an x-ray, if he doesn't see anything, it is passed on but if something appears, it is handed over for a second opinion to someone else. So logically, it can happen that someone who had scars (but faint ones), gets missed once and then in the next instance e.g. switching jobs and having medical, gets picked up by another radiologist.  Doesn't mean anything.  Human error is human error.  What is important is that if you had scars or not to begin with
3) There is NO treatment that can remove lung scars.  Your lung tissue is damaged permanently.  The area will heal but scars will remain. As I mentioned in an earlier post, even scars on the rest of your body leave signs - lung tissue is even more delicate so even minor scars will show up on x-ray

Well you can give it a try....

However if they find any scars....there is no way they will issue a residence visa(stamping) and you will have to go back to your home country.

May God help you and i hope you get your medical passed.

I want to ask if they will grant a second opinion because i have done it in a private clinic the doctors said that is not an old tb it is somekind of ang infection in lungs.but the full result will comeout tommorow.can i appeal this to dha if the results are differ. I have done the retesting 3sputum and blood samples all this teat were negative.

Zaltan

I done medical and it says that im medically unfit.can i appeal to them because i dont suffer tb from the past.i took a second opinion yeaterday at a private clinic.the doctors initial report is the scar are not and obviously related to tb. But the full result will come out tommorow.can i appeal to them?if the rsults are differ?

Nag pa apico view sila sir? What country ka pumunta?

Dubai anung apico?

shame for me every thing is OK but 12 year past me tuberculosis all test is ok uae but not accepted and band me  kya ho sakta hai mai abhe dubai ma hun par wapes ja raha hun (what can happen now ? For the time being i'm in Dubai but i'm going back)

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Your post has been edited. You should write only in english

Hi everyone,

I remind you that you should be writing only in english on this anglophone United Arab Emirates forum so that members can fully understand you and advice you.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Aldrenei,
Sir, is your second opinion accept by the dha? Thanks!