Fiance's Visa

I'm 18 years old, and my girlfriend lives in the U.S., she is 16, I know 16yo can marry with parental conscent(which we have) in her state(Tenessee) and here on Brazil, so can we have a inter-country marriage? Can she request a Fiance's Visa on the U.S. with her parents consent?

StupidBoy wrote:

I'm 18 years old, and my girlfriend lives in the U.S., she is 16, I know 16yo can marry with parental conscent(which we have) in her state(Tenessee) and here on Brazil, so can we have a inter-country marriage? Can she request a Fiance's Visa on the U.S. with her parents consent?

A fiancee visa to move from USA to Brazil?  Should get your info on Brazil forum.

mugtech wrote:
StupidBoy wrote:

A fiancee visa to move from USA to Brazil?  Should get your info on Brazil forum.

In Brazil we don't need this bulls**t, you can marry on any visa.

StupidBoy wrote:
mugtech wrote:
StupidBoy wrote:

In Brazil we don't need this bulls**t, you can marry on any visa.

So, what exactly are you asking about StupidBoy?
She lives in Tennessee, you live in Brazil, is the visa for you to marry in Tennessee or for you to marry in Brazil?
After your last comment, why don't you marry in Brazil - it sounds as if it would be easier. I assume that at 16 she doesn't yet have a career, why not start your life together in Brazil if they don't need all that " bull****"", as you so eloquently put it?
Chuckle Butty

Hello everyone,

So that you understand the situation of StupidBoy, please refer to the following thread > Fiance's Visa.

@StupidBoy, i remind you that duplicate posting is not advised on the forum so i'm closing this thread.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed