QRP Qualification with Partner?

Been living with my Filipino partner for past 13 months in the Philippines and some time future hence am looking to move onto another country.

Does the QRP accept 'partners' or just Spouses (as in married).?

If only Spouses, then can I sort of sponsor her by paying her fee annually to a Bank there and does her age (32) cause a problem with the authority's. For the record my age is 52 and she is as in essence my wife and totally supported financially by myself.

Hello! You might check with the QRP/Tourism Board to be certain, but I don't think you have to be married - probably would be better in Belize if you were - a Catholic/Christian country that has a lot of moral fabric woven into the culture, government included. I believe that if you guarantee/pledge financial support for her, it shouldn't be a problem. However, realize that since she is not 45, she will not qualify for the QRP program, and thus, marriage might be your only option if you want to utilize that program. You don't have to be in the QRP program to move to Belize, and for some people, it is a hindrance to try to relocate using that option. If you can show financial support for the 2 of you every month for 1 year in order to remain in Belize on a visa, then permanent residency would probably be a better route.
Good luck to you, hope you find your place in the sun.

Thank you very much for your swift and well versed reply.

Neither of us are interested in marriage as feel that our rights should be the same as a married couple without being 'bullied' having an oath read to us. However, I fully understand your point in question, that to pass us through the legislation of the country, then marriage might be the only way not to upset the apple cart for the QRP.

Funding is not a problem, as we are just interested in living our lives somewhere on that side of the World, in order that we can access countries like the States/Mexico/Canada and Brazil, being within a closer radius than our situation at present over here in Asia.

You mention another possibility of staying there in Belize apart from the QRP!! Could you direct me to a website or brief me here in general how it works please.

Appreciated for your time and effort..Dave

Somehow my response to you ended up in another thread-'immigration'. Possibly because I pasted the Belize immigration website address in the reply.

Good day,  Belize is a very conservative country where the churches have a seat in government.  There is requirement for time spent in co-habitation before a couple is designated as "Common Law."  It is always best to go to the source for information, which changes from time-to-time and may also be arbitrary.  Permanent Residency provides a way into Belizean mainstream and may be less complicated. 
This may be helpful: 
1.  http://www.belmopancityonline.com/beliz … dence.aspx
2,  file:///C:/Users/Mary's PC/Desktop/Belize Retired Persons Incentives Program.pdf