Circle of girls

I'm still on holidays, but I'll be back next week! So,what about on Saturday, 07/09 or Sunday, 08/09? So we can have some time to arrange something...
Or whenever is more convenient for you guys! I'm in :)

Hey I will come :) I'm back on the 1st sep :)

Hi girls,

Count me in as keen for a meet up :-) i'm basically always in brusselsso free whenever.

Rach

[moderated: off topic]

I'll come as well! Is 07/09 ok for most of you? Where could we meet up?

What about this Saturday, at place St. Gery? There is a cafe named Zebra and we have been there before!
As for the time I have no problem, although I would prefer if it was noon, around 1 or 2! What about you guys?

I know it, its a cool spot for a drink.
1 or 2 i reckon

ahhhhh :( cant make it this saturday perhaps next time? have fun girls!!!

So, Rachael, Diana and Franziska are you still in for tomorrow at 2? In st Gery, at Zebra? We can hold our keys to recognize each other or an umbrella (we did that before and it worked)!
Katharina don't worry! See you next time! :D

Since I don't know if anyone saw the messages for today, maybe we should change the date so you guys have time to check out the forum? How about 21/09? I guess we found the place and time, so that leaves only the date!
:)

i am up for it 21.09 I will be there... ;)

Hey girls!
I arrived in Brussels 5 months ago and I'd be quite happy to join you next time if possible? :)

21 of seot im in for that :-)

Hi Girls!
I will join you on 21 Sept :)
I suppose it is at 2pm at Zebra (saint Gery)?
See you!

Hi there, My name is Eunice and am looking for friends to have a drink, go out or chat with. So, let me be your friend and am living in Brussels. Email adress:[email protected]. Looking forward to hearing from you.

I love how this went from a girl looking for friends in antwerp to burssels lol

So see you guys on 21st, at 2, at Zebra in St Gery! We can hold our keys or an umbrella on our hands so we can recognize each other (the ones that we haven't met)
:)

Hey girls!
confirmed are you going?
chrysa see you tomorrow at zebra, someone else coming??

I will be there! :D

Hey girls!
It was really nice to meet you yesterday.
We could meet again for the nuit blanche the bruxelles (http://nuitblanchebrussels.be) it is 5 October.

What do you think?

Hey
I agree really nice afternoon we had. Nuit blanche is a good idea but I will probably not be able to make it that weekend - the one weekend where i am not in Belgium ;) Nevertheless I hope you will ahve a splendid time and if anybody of you wants to meet up at soem time (I am also available for a afterwork drink during the week ;)) just let me know!

Katharina

Hey!! it was so nice to meet you yesterday! We should definitely meet up again! Nuit blanche sounds nice to me.... :)
Céline

It was also nice seeing you again Maca and Katharina and nice to meet you too Celine! :D I had a great time!
I am definitely in for nuit blanche!

new girls in brusels, now? let me know if someone wants meet up!

Hi Cristinahidalgo30,

Please note that this thread is outdated here " 2013 " and risk of getting no response :(

I invite you to participate in the recent thread on Networking Brussels or even to create your own thread on Brussels forum.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hi!
Im 27,and I will be living on brussels by the end of the year,im on the same page as you...so please let me know!and we could probably do something toghether...
julia

Hi there!
I think I will be on the same page as you girls...im moving to brussels on january and Im afraid to be that alone that i would like to come back home....
how is it for you?how do you handle to dont be that alone?
thanks for your response!
julia :)

Ladies,
Please take care with what details you give in public.
The now banned poster after marriage/sex/visa shows why.

Enjoy your meets,
Fred :)

What are the mods doing? This is one of the top threads and is more than two years old. Jesus tap dancing christ, please lock it. It will help all the new arrivals.

nailpainter wrote:

What are the mods doing? This is one of the top threads and is more than two years old. Jesus tap dancing christ, please lock it. It will help all the new arrivals.

It was bumped by a banned weirdo, then a lady posted, then myself to renew a warning.
It'll disappear into history unless someone bumps it again by replying to mariajuliamartinez.

Me too I miss my girlfriends . It's true it hard to make friends. I'm looking to make some friends also.