Looking for a room in La Linea

Hello 😊. I'm moving down over there and would like to get a lovely room for rent. Looking ASAP in La Linea, close to border of Gib. Any offers please keep in touch with me. Thank you so much, Daiva 😊

hi,

replying to your post, i am looking to rent an apartment in gibraltar or just near on the spanish side if you are interested.

kind regards

Julian

Hello Julian,

Thanks for your msg., but I prefer live with female not with male. Thanks anyway!

Hello Daiva,

Make sure to drop a free advert in the Housing in Gibraltar section of the website. You will definitely increase your chances of finding a room that suits your requirements best  :)

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : No advertising allowed on the forum. Post an advert in the Housing in Gibraltar section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Charles,

just saw your post on Expat.com.

i am looking for a room.please  could you tell me the rent and how far from gib.

kind regards

Julian

Hello everyone,

@maxtiger1, as i mentioned above, please browse through the adverts or drop your own one in the Housing in Gibraltar section. The forum should be used only for sharing infos about expatriation.

Cheers,
Bhavna

hi Bhavna,

not sure why you have messaged me what you have, but if its regarding accommodation in la linea, i have just replied to someone offering accommodation.

kind regards

Julian

Hello everyone,

@ Julian, yes indeed i read that post too. Simple reminder, for both, accommodation offers and if you are looking for, members of Expat.com are requested to post an advert in the Housing section. In this case, Housing in Gibraltar section. This is so, so that we can make the best of the forum to exchange infos about expatriation.

Cheers, :)
Bhavna

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop advert in Gibraltar Housing section of site.
Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Adverts and sharing of phone numbers on forum not allowed. Please refer to Gibraltar Housing section for the rental you are proposing.