New members of the Zambia forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Zambia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Zambia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Zambia forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Am Mr Michael bands who is besed in northmead that all I can say and am not holding any degree

hai all,
new here & i hold a diploma in social work

Hi, am Peter Habowa based in Mazabuka Zambia, new here and hold Diplomas in, "Project Management" "Operations Management" and "Risk Management"

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello,
holder of a degree in demography have M&E skills,  research,  data management skills and knowledge in basic planning. Worked  research Assistant on Saving Mothers Giving Life Project.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hey am ivor chalwe holding a ZICA technician certificate and currently pursuing ZICA licentiate am team zambia.

Hi!
I Beauty from Kapiri Mposhi I hold a diploma in social and currently pursuing my degree with Mulungushi University in Zambia.
I worked for the Corridors of Hope III project for 4yrs.
I am looking for a job that would suit my qualification

Hello, I'm Kiwala Joseph currently holding certificates in Monitoring & Evaluation, Businnes Entrepreneurship & Report Writing and also pursuing a Degree in Public Administration with Development Studies ...team Zambia

Hi all im Munorwei from.Zimbabwe i have a Diploma in Communication and Journalism and am currently studying BSc Honours in Development studies....i would love to come and live in Zambia and really love a job placement that suits my qualifications

Hi Iam an engineering graduate from Bangalore, India. Planning to movein to Lusaka shortly.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid auto promotions or try to do advertising in private pls

Hi my name is Simate esther . I live in lusaka and I am currently persuing a degree in Human Resource Management. Almost done so looking for internship.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section : Jobs in Lusaka

Wow
thanks for welcoming me , I am a Zambian and leaving in Zambia based in sesheke where am working from. I am not an expat but looking forward to become on in the automotive industry.

I am  an automotive  mechanic and have been in formal employment for about 7 years now in this industry with different companies.

I do not have too many things to say but the rest can come as we continue charting.

Chao
kennedy

I am a mature woman, looking for a job in Zambia, I hold a Secretarial certificate and studying towards a Diploma in Logistics and Transport Management and wish to relocate to Zambia and settle there

I am Zimbabwean by birth and have lived here until now, I worked for different lawyers for the past 15yrs but now I need a more descent job and settle down

hie i have a certificate in electrical  engineering  and am authorized to carry  out switching upto 33kv and i am apprentice trained

Hi guys, am john i've been here for almost five years working as operations Manager-Senior Accountant. I stay in Lusaka for four years and now i was based in Kabwe on same company.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529785

Thanks!

Closed