New members of the Kazakhstan forum, introduce yourself here

I am currently working on a site called xpat.kz  , I was planning to make this site for a year , finally got some time to spare , I am very excited for this website ,this site gives alot of awesome feature that can bring expat and local communities in KZ together .. but I cannot achieve it alone , I need the group's supports , especially yours  , feel free to create an account and let me know .. Feel free to crearte an account so you can understand what kind of features the site have

if you have some time to spare , please create a post , try some features in the website and Please let me know about you think about xpat.kz also you can introduce yourself in the new member section
No membership fees (lifetime)for a few months , so create your account , and also a chance to reserve your favorite / short usernames

Hi everybody, I will be moving to Almaty on 1st Nov for my assignment @ Air Astana, would like to make new friends

Hi everyone, my name is Adrew, i am living in Almaty. Looking for a new friends.

Hi! Someone here know the "Abu Dhabi Plaza Project" in astana which is now on going in construction?  Maybe next month i will be assign there.

That is nice, new friendship is always welcome. If you want to know more about Almaty contact me in to the FB facebook.com/Mr.ZYBINSKIY
or use a WhatsApp +77057777122

Hi,

Considering a role in Aktau with an Oil Company. Would be moving with my husband and if at all possible our two Golden Retrievers (one has travelled the globe with us). Trying to find out if accomodation and vet care is possible for them in Aktau?

Hi, I am Naresh from Delhi visiting Almaty to work here very soon and would like to make new friends and know more about this city.

Any input by friends from India so that I can plan my trip

Hi,

I am working for DP World and will be associated with Korgos ICD & Aktau Port construction works for next 12-15 months.I will be staying in Kazakhstan for 2-3 weeks every month and will be based at Almaty & will be travelling to Korgos & Aktau frequently. 

While I am there, I wish to mix with the Indian community there. I am keen to know the country, the customs and the society in general and seek your help in that. In the initial days, I will need your guidance to settle down there.

Look forward to a warm association with you all.

Regards
Kaushik

Hi Zhuldyz,

How are you?
I will be staying in Kazakhstan of and on for next one year. I am trying to learn Russian through net  - it seems quite difficult without help. But I want to work hard & want to converse freely in a few months time.
Can you help & guide me? Please let me know where you are based in Kazakhstan? I will be mostly in Almaty, Aktau & Khorgos.

Regards
Kaushik

Hello!!

Welcome to Almaty!!

Just wondering if you would be an English Teacher, or interested in helping with some English lessons, with children, and also leading a discussion group, with adults?

We have opened a small English Centre, and are looking for Native Speakers. 

Not necessary to have teaching qualifications, but necessary to have good conversational skills.

Please contact me if you are interested.

yours sincerely

Ian

8 701 7797046
email:  [email protected]

Hello Ian

Kindly note that this thread is dedicated for the presentation of new members only.So as to make your advert more viral, I invite you to drop an advert in our jobs section.

>> Jobs in Kazakhstan<<

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello everybody,

My name is Joy Man which is probably not exactly so.....for all other names I liked were busy. I am a Kazakh who speaks English, loves The Beatles, plays guitar and sings. Apart from just commucating here with friends and people I'd like to find expats who are willing to have a temporary (maybe constant) job of English teachers for a decent pay.

Hi, I'm keen to move to Kazakhstan ( I like the cold!) and am applying for teaching jobs at the moment. Found the advice and info on this forum very helpful so far.

Hi People,

I am Antriksh. By profession, I am a software Engineer from India, trying to get a job In Kazakhstan (particularly in Astana). I am fascinated by the prospects this country holds and have heard that there is a steep career progression. 

I know the software industry is in novice state still but i badly want a job to reunite with my beloved!
The first few attempts in getting a job have not been encouraging but i am still hopeful...

I am also good in English (haven't had a teaching experience so far). As per this forum, teaching looks in great demand!

Shall i pursue a future in English Teaching or continue to try with my current professional stream?

Things I love about Astana-
1. great architecture
2. plenty of gardens
3. great people
4. shining future and chance to grow
5. homely culture (people like to invite and go to feasts organized by families which is considered to bring wealth)

Hi, Everyone !  My name is HJ Kim from Korea who lives in Almaty now. speak English & Korean . Looking for new friends from Kazakhstan and abroad. :D

Hi,I'm Dande.

Moderated by Marjorie
Reasons: Free ad are not allow on the thread, Please register in the Kazakhstan business directory

Did you finally come to KZ?
I live and work in Astana

Hello FMUTOKO,

To whom are you addressing  :/

Thank you,
Marjorie

hey are you still in almaty?

like the cold?winter?yes,
summer?astana maybe but trust me almaty's summer is not made up for brits,it kills people

hi everyone,i've been living here in almaty for 6 months now and i just discovered this site,i only know a few people here and most of them dnt even speak english,i guess this is a great place to make some knew friends.
im quite disappointed that  EVERYBODY is homophobic and EVERY man is sexist here actually :(
but im thousands miles away from my mum and finally enjoying the 'freedom' so i guess that a plus side,
imbox me :) we could meet up

Hello! :)

A little Reminder

This thread is exclusive for presentation of new members only!

We encourage members to Create new Thread if they wish to interact with other expats, share infos or for any other particular assistance.

We have several sections on the site to host any adverts you may have :

1. Job offers in Kazakhstan
2. Housing in Kazakhstan
3. Kazakhstan Classifieds

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Almaty social club (ha!) Will arrive in August. Plan on getting out and having some fun! Cris

Hello everyone :) .
I am not an expat. I alwas live in Kazakhstan.
I wuold like to join for your community for meeting, discussing about interesning things - travellers, countries, cultures and native traditionals.
I usually friendly, funny, sociable.
I love my job. I am a consultant in Applied Economics Recearch Centre.

Assel

Hi there,
I am HamsterT. This is my  # 8th months in Astana, Kazakhstan.  I am from California where the sun is warm and the wind is pleasant.  There is no snow and the coldest temperature in my backyard is in the 40's F range.

Astana  is very beautiful in every way....w/ and w/o snow.  People are very nice and gorgeous. But, working can be a challenge for someone with my background.

I have a 9 to 6 job w/ a large size firm in Astana.  Therefore, my only free time is during the weekend.  There are several things I like to do in my spare time and I do them very well.....interior design and cooking.  In fact, I had just  completed my first interior design project from a scratch on a new apartment on left bank.  Everyone loves it.

HamsterT

Hi i'm chad I'm little bit new in Astana city I look any orientation fr get work in Astana ...I got experience in English nd French teaching,i'm a fitness coach,I got a diplom in computer science bchlor degree in Guangdong polytechnic university(China)..I speak French,English,Chinese currently nd learning Russian nd Kzk lng nd I been a pro footballer..jst looking fr any good contact fr any job ..I'm a French native but Congolese origin

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Hello Steve, I'm doing my research as I search for other international teaching opportunities.  I just wanted to ask you if you enjoy teaching in Kazakhstan and if you could possible share your experiences the good, the bad, and the ugly.  I would really appreciate it.

Sure.

Hello everybody.  My name is Muhammad and I am from Egypt.  I will move to Kazakhstan next week and I have the tourism visa of 90 days.  I speak arabic,English, Russian, Italian, german very good because I am working as masseur and salesman for spa Center on big hotel resort  in hurghada city  which contain alot of international tourists. I am also bodybuilder.  I would like to know if I can get good chance for work and live in Kazakhstan.  Thanks

Hello Everybody,
I am Kaushal from India and will be coming to Almaty on 12th of June, 2015 to set up a distribution network of 100& natural life style and health care products. Any info about the people, place, business, etc would be appreciated.
Look forward to hear from you.
Cheers

Hello All, Narayan from here from India, New Delhi. I have moved to Delhi 10 days ago. Now, I am in Astana enjoyng the summer sun, and learning Russian. I will be working here soon. I like blogging. I have started a small blog about Astana. Do read it here. Blog About Astana (astana-almaty.blogspot.com) I am looking for friends for bicycling and for talking in Russian-English.

Hi. My name is Ainur, I am local, but newbie in Astana too. Just back from Shanghai, where lived 6 years, now looking for a job and friend in Astana. If you interested in I am open to opportunities

Greetings!

I am a student of the autochthonous peoples of Central Eurasia, their history and culture. My goal is to learn and share knowledge in these fields. In this forum, I hope to gain a better insight into the makeup, beliefs, value system and aspirations of my brethren in Kazakhstan. My knowledge at the moment is limited to what I have read in articles written in Hungarian and in English, e.g. magyarmegmaradasert.hu/in-english/our-history/1716

I solicit the forum's views on the propositions advanced in the exemplified article, or on related topics.

Thank you
Magyar-Hun

Hello everybody! I'm a newbie here. My name is Mav_B. I'm currently taking my Master's Degree in the Philippines but I'm planning to go to Kazakhstan soon. I'm glad to have found this site as I'm learning a lot from the members' blogs as well as from the forum's threads.  :top:  Members are also very active and helpful! I'm happy to be part of the group. I hope to meet some of you when I arrive in Kz! Cheers!

Hello
My name is Mellali from morocco I live in Astana
My wife is from Kazakhstan and I will try to find job and love be here
I have 15 years experience in hospitality and I was work in the best hotels in the world

I've been lived in Kazakhstan from last 5 years during my education in Medical. I'm graduated as M.B.B.S. From karaganda. It was great experience for me to live there. There is awesome climate and very friendly nature of people. Silent nature of Kazakhstan, clean roads, good food is attracting people. Now I'm seeking a job in Kazakhstan because i'm loving to live there. I can able to speaks in english(fluently), russian(fulently) and kazakh(average) languages.

yes thanks. I have been working in International company and saw a some problems with adaptation in KZ of many expats. If so, i can be like as an adaptation person or help in any question regarding Almaty and Kazakhsatn, Also consult with documenation as the guide (own car) or representative person of expat or foreign compny in any question
Thanks

HI Sirin,

This is Shashi. I may come to Almaty for short visit. Would like to know more about Indian community, food stores and restaurants there

Hello Samar Imran Shah, if you want to move to Kazakhstan for job, you need to have a good Russian language skill. Otherwise, you need to get recruited by some international company in your country or elsewhere and then, they can send you on assignment to Kazakhstan. All the best!!

Closed