Looking for places outside EU and apt to rent

Hello Expat Forum

My husband and I will be living abroad-Europe and Morocco for about 1 1/2 years starting next May 2016. Coming from the US and due to visas we can't stay in the EU for more than 90 days so we are looking for places to go outside the EU for 90 days. We traveled to Morocco last year and loved it-we are thinking of splitting our 90 days between Essaoira and Fes-months would be Feb, Mar, April.

We would be looking for an apt to rent. Are there websites that are good sources? word of  mouth?

Suggestions?

Thank you
Paula

Hello Paula,

Welcome on board  :)

I created a new thread from your post on the Morocco forum so that you may get some feedbacks.

Concerning accommodation, i suggest you read the 2 following articles in the Living in Morocco Guide :

- Accommodation in Fez

- Accommodation in Essaouira

You will find some useful links at the bottom of the pages.

You may alos browse through the Housing in Morocco section to have a look at the adverts.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

if you are planning to live in casablanca , let me know because  i have places here for you to check.

By the way if you deal with rental agency in morocco they will charge 2 months of rent for their work.so best way is to get in touch with owner directly , (Particulier)