Expat Meet Up! Come out and meet new expats!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Matt. I've been an expat in France for almost two years now and love meeting new expats. I've organized a few meet ups with fellow expats before and it's always been a great time.

On July 8 2015 I'm arranging another meet up. I love for anyone and everyone to come join and meet to have a good time and have the opportunity to make some new friends in Paris.

This will be a great opportunity for everyone to make some new friends, share questions and experiences and socialize with each other.

The event will be probably be held at frog revolution at metro Bastille at 7:00pm. We can all meet for drinks and dinner if needed. The restaurant is a English speaking one and has a nice pub atmosphere to it. Unless anyone would like to suggest another meet up place. I'm always open to trying new places.

If interested, please send a message and I'll leave my contact info with you to stay in touch for the event.

Hi there.my family and I are visiting Paris for just 9 days and would love to get some help. How can I contact you more directly from wassap if u have one? Mine is ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Well done, Matt. I have just moved back to England after 25 years in France and am very happy to be home.  Meeting other expats is crucial. For me it was a life-saver despite fluent French.

Hello Matt ! That's a good idea you had ! Unfortunatly I've seen it too late :(

Here I've met Jo, and we're wondering if there was lot of people who come at these Meet up  ?

Would you be interested if we organized a welcome meet up for all new expats in Paris maybe at the end of August or beginning of September ?

Talk you soon !

Ola Matt.
Te gustaría ademas de conocer y reunirte con amigos, desarrollar un negocio licito que te puede generar buenas ganancias.
Si te interesa te puedo explicar.**

adpizza wrote:

Ola Matt.
Te gustaría ademas de conocer y reunirte con amigos, desarrollar un negocio licito que te puede generar buenas ganancias.
Si te interesa te puedo explicar.**

Hello and welcome on board

Please write only in English when participating on the anglophone version of the site.

Regards
Kenjee

Hello Matt,

I have noticed that the suggestion on organizing another meeting in August - September has already been made - but - is there any update on this? I have just arrived to Paris and looking forward to meet new people and know more about the city and citizens ;)

Hello, I am also new to Paris and would like to second the suggestion to organize a gathering perhaps this upcoming weekend to meet you and new people.

Hi ! I'm just back from holidays so I'll take time to organize something very soon :)

Sounds great! I'm in, Ciremya! ;)

Hi Matt..
You doing very well and thanks for the suuport you ahve given within the 2 years you have been here..

i would like to join  :D

Hi Guys

If you have organised an upcoming meet up could you let me know the details and I'd love to join in!

Cheers

any meet up this weekend?

Hi. How are you?

Hello all! I'd like to join in too. Look forward to meeting all of you.

Hey pals. Just wanna acquainted with expats in France. I will be moving soon and I don't want to be bored while in france

Welcome adesuwa! You won't be bored here :)

Thank you. Where do u live in Paris? How is the cost of living like?? Accommodation and all. Please I will be happy for your reply

I live in Paris centre. The cost of living is quite high if one is coming from outside of Europe I guess.

Hi everyone. This is a little last minute but I'm arranging a meet up again for tonight at Cafe oz Châtelet. It starts at 730. Come out for a drink and meet with some new friends.

Vilosska wrote:

Hello Matt,

I have noticed that the suggestion on organizing another meeting in August - September has already been made - but - is there any update on this? I have just arrived to Paris and looking forward to meet new people and know more about the city and citizens ;)

Hi Vilosska,

Am ali from PAKISTAN but now in abroad (Kuwait)..
i want to make frds from all the world.
i want to move in london  Paris from kuwait can you help me.
is this possible ?

Am 32 year old (Male).
If you dont mind can i get your cell number ..

Thanks,

Hi vilosska

My name is Matt. I just had another meet up this past Thursday but we have a pretty good group going that does meet ups every once in awhile.

Hi,

My name is Kaamran.
I came from Mauritius and I am working with Renault. Its been 3wks I am here.

It would b a pleasure 2 meet up other expats. Let me know if I can join u all. :)

Hey kaamran. I'm Matt. You should definitely come out sometime. I don't know of anything were doing soon but when we do have something I will let you know.

Hiya just moved to la Belle France  and would love to meet some other expats. If theres a meeting coming up I'd love to go!

Meet ups will be where?

Meet ups in Cannes area too?

Hi

I am looking for friends in Angouleme : can you help?  Merci

I would love to join some meet up with my english speaking in Paris..i move back to France after un long stay in Usa...