Pinay Team player...

Any Pinay lady who wants to work in dental office plaese contact me via email or by phone **************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Ysmn,

Please feel free to drop an ad in the jobs section. That will help more people to view the ad.

Good luck
Z

ysmn wrote:

Any Pinay lady who wants to work in dental office plaese contact me via email or by phone

Hello,

I just wonder what does Pinay Team Player mean?
On the other hand, posting personal info is not allowed for users own security.  ;)

Cheers

What do you know about team player means maybe you can explain wise guy....

Thanks for the explanation ....Xeeschan

Thank you ....Priscilla

No problem Ysmn, glad I could be of help.
Z

ysmn wrote:

Thanks for the explanation ....Xeeschan

ysmn wrote:

What do you know about team player means maybe you can explain wise guy....

Hello ysmn

I think there is a misunderstanding. I was asking about something simply what I have no idea. So I cant explain. I have not heard ''Pinay Team Player'' before. What exactly Pinays do at Dentist? It was innocent question.

Cheers

Hi Aqu,

Pinay = Philippine female
Pinoy = Philippine male

I guess that our member @ysmn doesn't understand that these informal terms that they use to refer to their countrymen may be unfamiliar to many people in foreign nations.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi ysmn,

I hope that from reading my previous message that now you might understand that for some of our members English is not their first language.

It would be extremely easy for someone who has never heard the term Pinay, or doesn't understand the meaning of the buzz phrase "team player" to be induced into thinking that you might be looking for someone to join a sports team of some kind.

For the sake of clarity, it is always better to avoid the use of local coloquial terms from your homeland, buzz words in English, slang and jargon that may not be clearly understood by members in international forum.

Just a thought.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team