Seeking for good job in Cairo

Dear Visitors,
i need oyur advise and help!
Im living in cairo, and im seeking for good part time or full time job, with quite good salary.
I had experience in different fields, several years i was journalist in London newspaper, and after i start my career in busyness travel and now i become business development director. I have 3 high educations and 4 master degrees, and i can work in any field except accounting, engeneering. I know fluently several languages(English and German), RUssian ia my mother tounge, and Arabic im in progress of hard learning, and already can talk and of cos write and read.
So, im seeking for good job, im very fast ;learning person, and can work in any job and start any job from zero experience.

Thank you for helping me!

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Off topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi olga_v_r,

Welcome to Expat.com! ;)

I would invite you to post an ad in the job in Cairo section.

Thank you and best of luck.
Christine

Hi, we have a Front Office Exec opening in my Co. please do send me your CV..so my partners & I could review it...

we are a Financial Consulting & Training Co. with HQ in Odessa

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Chris,..  you adjusted my first reply, don't know why, but my concern is that you don't think it was meant to be something other than it is, which is my co is searching for an Employee and i wanted to get her CV...

all in all just wanted to clarify ,,, and thank you for your kind attention

hi Christine,
thank u 4 your wishes))!

good luck

asu7s wrote:

Chris,..  you adjusted my first reply, don't know why, but my concern is that you don't think it was meant to be something other than it is, which is my co is searching for an Employee and i wanted to get her CV...

all in all just wanted to clarify ,,, and thank you for your kind attention

If you have a job offer you can post a free ad in the jobs section which is in the green banner above the page.
This forum is not designed for these kind of posts, they will fade away when time passing by and the section they will remain longer. You can provide more details to attract more views.

Thanks for you cooperation.

Hi,
If I am interested in Job offer how can i send my CV.

Thanks in advance.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : off topic + use the private msg pls

Hi Olga
Its very nice to find all in one person like u ,Im Egyptianlady 42 old ,planning to open an advanced training center for languages and other things ,are u interested to work or  share in languages Training center at south of Egypt Qena city ,just 60 kilo from loxur city , 3 hours far from hurgada ,quite very cheap traditional Egyptian city , if u or u know some one could be interested plz contact me
Regards
Dr.Hanan Prince

I have a job matching with your skills. Good salary, good environment and guaranteed Insha'Allah.
Kindly send me a private message and I'll give you details. My best wishes.

Hi dear

Can you send me your c.v. ,we are training company in Maddi Cairo provide language training courses.

Send your c.v. to [email protected]

Rregards,

Mohammed

Hi,

Please send your CV to [email protected]

hi pls send me your c.v my e-mail: [email protected]

Hi Mrs/ Olga
how are you
this is Ali Manager of big real estate Company in Maadi - Cairo
we have already jobs in Real Estate marketing if you are interesting please contact us
01224514721 or send your C.v on our Email : [email protected]
Best Regards
Ali

Hello all

For those either seeking or offering jobs in Cairo, please drop your adverts in the Jobs in Cairo section of the forum.

Little reminder :

Please do not share email address on the forum for your own security.

-Topic Closed

Regards
Kenjee

Closed