Who can link me to any medical related organisation in S. Sudan.

I am Pelegrino Mbabazi, a registered male nurse working and living in Uganda. I am very glad to join this team. I have worked as a nursing officer since 2000. Now interested to work in S.Sudan.  I will be very grateful for any member who can link me to any medical related organisation in S. Sudan.
Nice time to all of you.

pelegrinom wrote:

I am Pelegrino Mbabazi, a registered male nurse working and living in Uganda. I am very glad to join this team. I have worked as a nursing officer since 2000. Now interested to work in S.Sudan.  I will be very grateful for any member who can link me to any medical related organisation in S. Sudan.
Nice time to all of you.

I suggest that you do a Google search for clinics and hospitals in Juba and contact them about work.
Perhaps also check UN jobs too.

Hi pelegrinom,

In order to give much more visibility to your query and to encourage members to interact with you, i have created a new thread with your post on the South Sudan forum.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

My name is Zvakaoma Muzenda.Zimbabwean by birth.am a graduate registered nurse from the University of Zimbabwe College of Health Sciences.i graduated in 2010 my aim now is to be registered with the South Sudan nursing council and I want to work there as a health professional. Please direct me the way in how I can be registered as a nurse in South Sudan

stumpy wrote:

I suggest that you do a Google search for clinics and hospitals in Juba and contact them about work.
Perhaps also check UN jobs too.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : post your job offers in the Jobs section pls