After school child care in Gibraltar

I currently live in Gib. My daughter starts school next week as we have just moved from the UK but we are not sure what happens with after school child care! Can anyone help? We will both probably be working till around 5.30. I dont have a job yet but hope to have one very soon. What do people do at 3.15 when school finishes if they work??

Hi, our experience was that they tend to go down to the beach or to a friend's place that has a pool, also I think it may be summer hours for the first couple of weeks too, ie schools finish at lunchtime. Guess it depends on how old your daughter is?

She is 6 so shes not yet old enough to go about on her own yet. We don't have any family or really know anyone else yet so im just wondering what else we could do if we both have to work until after she's finished school? Do they offer any childcare that you know of?

I'll ask my wife about after school child care, she was a teacher at St Pauls last year, I also know someone who works in youthwork, I'll ask her too, what school does she go to?

Aw that would be great thanks!  :) We think she's going to attend Notre Dame we should have that confirmed within the next week! I'm not going to start working until she is settled but once shes in full time i will want to get a job and there doesn't seem to be alot of part time work going 😕

she said some schools have a minibus pick up to take kids to an after school nursery at St Marys school.

Thats great thanks for your help i will have a look into it  :)