Expert hairstylist looking for job in New Zealand

I  am Jayson Velasco I'm a Filipino, 25 years of age,working abroad for 6 years now. as a senior hairdresser in Philippines,UAE and Oman, now I am currently working in Sultanate Of Oman as a Senior Hairstylist,  I have my 10 international certifications at the same job and DOLE LICENSE as a hairdresser . Now looking forward to work in your country to share and increase my skills and knowledge related to my job hair consultant trainer. Teaching latest haircut for men and women with on detox, intl' Reflex massage, haircut,texturized,Rebond,relax,wax and scalp treatment.
Senior hairstylist. To do haircuts for men and women, hair relaxing, hair conditioning,coloring,rebounding,massage, manicure and pedicure.
.OFW Senior hairstylist. Hairstyling,haircuts,hair coloring, hair rebounding, massage,manicure,pedicure.Dear Hiring Manager,

I'm applying for a senior hairdrsser position at your company. Based on the posted description, I'm confident that I am fully qualified for the position and will be a strong addition to your team. I would appreciate a job interview at your earliest convenience.

Hello Jayson Velasco and welcome to Expat.com :)

Kindly note that you are participating on our forum, and here we do not take any application for job.

You can place an advert in our Hairdresser job offers in Auckland

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Jayson,

Your best bet is to find some recruiter in your work domain.

Best is to look in NZ sites e.g. seek.co.nz or NZ herald jobs section.

Good luck.

Regards,
JD

Hi Jayson

I would like to meet for a drink are you interest. We have spoken before.

Gus

Hey Jayson,

Just found this link on a Facebook Group :) Someone is looking for 10 Hair Dressers
Check it out

http://www.apna990.com/sandra-hair-stylists/4590376942

Cheers