Moving to Thailand and suggest me a good place for expats

Hi,

I have an offer from one of the company located close to Chonburi and Sriracha.  Can any one help/suggest me a good place to stay with my wife?  We are from India are there any Indian community there close to these places?  I dont want myself to be isolated and hence, i would be interested to land myself at a location/place where all the expats stay close to Chonburi and Sriracha.  Also, can anyone tell me how much do i have to pay for renting a house/apartment with 2 bedrooms and bathrooms including living room and kitchen?  Kindly note that i prefer the house with all the amenities like TV, internet, refrigerator, microwave etc.,

Any response would be of great help and is highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Kesava

rushi.kesava wrote:

Also, can anyone tell me how much do i have to pay for renting a house/apartment with 2 bedrooms and bathrooms including living room and kitchen?  Kindly note that i prefer the house with all the amenities like TV, internet, refrigerator, microwave etc.,

Just some general informations :

Most of the rental are partly or fully furnished, but keep in mind that not all cheap accommodation will have a kitchen, some can have Thai kitchen, some can have western, and some nothing. You can find microwave inside or bu one.

Rental are usually 1 year contract with 2 months deposit plus 1st rental month paid at contract signature, total is 3 months.

Budget, it is you to decide can you can find cheap to very expensive, in Thailand there is no limit. Top ne will have electric oven, hot water, bath tub, etc...

You are talking abut internet, note that for longterm rental you have to pay all utilities fees ( water, electricity ), moo ban fees which is a fee for maintenance of the common part, security guards etc...you will have to pay for gardening once a month, you will have to pay for our internet and satellite TV if you need them ( usually contract is also 12 months for this supplier ).

To have an idea of the monthly rental cost of properties in Chonburi Si Racha, just filter in DDproperty, or others properties website in Thailand :
DDproperty website

You can also ask to HR department of the company who recruit you about estate housing close to the company.

Good luck in your search

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct