Ping-pong (table tennis )

Hello,
Any intermediate to advanced ping-pong player interested to play like twice a week ?
please let me know.

Thanks
Alain

alain.kazan wrote:

Hello,
Any intermediate to advanced ping-pong player interested to play like twice a week ?
please let me know.

Thanks
Alain

Hi Alain,

I will be soon arriving in Kuwait (beginning of January next year) and maybe we will get the chance to play.
I am a intermediate to advanced player from Romania.

Hope we could talk after I settle in.

Thanks

Hello dinclaw,
Sounds good ! give me a shout when you are here and ready to ...

Enjoy Kuwait !

I just landed today. I'll contact u soon.

Thanks

does the ball hurt if hit.never experienced it.

I landed kuwait city for a few days,  can I join u?

Actually we never got the chance to play so far :(
If tomorrow either of u is able to come to the kuwait palace, let me know, cause i will be there till 13:00. There are some nice tables in the hotel, only 1 kd/hour I think.
Contact me on private message or here. kuwaitpalace.net

I have sent you a message through private message.

dinclaw wrote:

Actually we never got the chance to play so far :(
If tomorrow either of u is able to come to the kuwait palace, let me know, cause i will be there till 13:00. There are some nice tables in the hotel, only 1 kd/hour I think.
Contact me on private message or here. kuwaitpalace.net

Hi,

I am just a week old here and also be interested in playing ping-pong.

I am just about 5min walk from KFC along the Gulf Road; I'm still trying to get my heads around the names.

Kind regards

Deen :)

Hi Deen,

Me and Paladding got together tonight at the Kuwait Palace Hotel (just across the American University of Kuwait in Salmiya) and played a really good game.

If you're interested send me a private message with your number and next time we go, we will let u know also.

Ionut

I am interested in getting in on some table tennis.

ace117 wrote:

does the ball hurt if hit.never experienced it.

Relax, it doesn't hurt! The ball is very light, you won't feel more than a pinch! :)

Hi Guys,

Please I miss playing my table tennis.

When is the next gaming session?

Deen

Hello,
I had got many medals at national level in India.  I want to teach table tennis in kuwait.I want to do coach job in kuwait.please let me know.Thankyou

I am interested to do coaching of table tennis or coach job  in kuwait.
I had participated in national as a coach and had  organised university level tournament.
I am national table tennis player.Got many medals at state and national level.

Hello, i am looking a place to play table tennis here in kuwait. Could you give the exact place where to play table tennis.

Hi,

I play with my friend three days in a week and if you are interested you can join us.

This is my mobile.

D

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

thank you. what is the schedule for play and where.

hi. I am table tennis fanatic and i want to play. Where are u playing table tennis in kuwait?

I want to play table tennis, may i know the place where you are playing so i could come. thank you

Hello All,

I am new to this forum. Looking for a place and players to play Table Tennis in Kuwait. Kindly let me know. If anybody is already playing.

Thanks,
Dev.

Hi,
I would also like to join you all in playing table tennis.
Thx

Hello,

I am also looking for TT partners to play in Kuwait.

If you still play TT in Kuwait and open to play new players, please do let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Suresh.

My husband is a good TT player, he plays regularly here in our building.
But we are in Mangaf, i don't think it works for you.

Hello, Hello, I'm interested in a table tennis Coach or partner. Please contact me privately so I can give you my contact details or simply post your details and I'll contact you.

Best regards.

i will pm u once i get back in kuwait.

Hi there,
Anybody up for TT during this weekend and the coming holidays?

Hi..  I  am new in Kuwait..  Would like to play tt.. 
M an average player..  If its possible anywhere to play,  it would b good..  I don't have bats..  Anywhere nearby and cheap..  M in salmiya.  Don't know place much..

Hi ronros90,

In my apartment, there is a table for TT with bats. I am not sure, it it would be convenient for you as it is in Mahboula.
However, if you are able to make it, do let me know and we could play.

Hi..  Thanks for ur reply...  I think mahboula is too far from my place..   And also I don't know much about these places..  Any where near in salmiya..?

Please drop me your contact no in private message and I would be happy to discuss the same over phone.

Hello I do live in salmiya,

Drop your contact number in Private message.

I heard one location available in Salmiya. We can work it out collectively.

Regards,
Dev.

Hi!!

Do you know where is it and what are the charges for playing??

hey id like to play table tennis any girls out there interested or maybe guys ?! salmiya palace?
and i know how to play i guess haha anyone interested?

Please count me in!

Count me too!

Also, there is a table tennis academy in Nuzha. If anybody interested, they can become member in that.

Only worry is it is not working on Fridays.

Regards,
Dev.

Hi there I would like to join you as a table tennis partner . R u gonna play soon?

Hi...but there is a table tennis club in Kuwait City?

Yes there are places where you can find tables to play. We need to contact each other if you wanna play .

Hello ..,
I'm Ahmed , live in kuwait and i work medical rep , i'm interested in ping pong , i think my level is meduim but i wanna improve , so can i participate ? I know a place in al salmia to play in
Please contact