Finding an apartment to rent in Ljubljana

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can give me any advice on finding an apartment to rent in Ljubljana - are there websites where people advertises places for rent themselves, or is everything done by real-estate companies? I will be moving this year, and I know it will probably take a while to find a place and I'll have to wait till I get over there to get things sorted but I wouldn't mind getting an idea before I go of where to start!

I'm hoping to live in central Ljubljana, can anyone recommend any particular areas?

Grateful for any advice!

Thanks

realestate-slovenia.info

it says if it real estate agent or not.

(moderated: no free ads please)

Hello Ruth129,
We just found a flat with my girlfriend and we used a website called nepremičnine.net.
to find it we were searching everyday and tried to be first ones to call cos' here flats for rent goes away very fast.
If you need any further information you can contact me but try to find without real estate cos it will cost you one month of renting just for them while you can find by yourself.
regards.

Hey Chosch, thanks for the website link and for the advice!
cheers

Hello Wwkranj,

This thread has been inactive since 2013, better you drop an advert in the Housing in Slovenia section of the website.

Cheers,
Bhavna