Looking for a 2 bdr apartment in Bangkok!

We are 4 adults moving to Bangkok for 2 months. Our budget is 20,000 baht/month. Can we find a 2 bedroom apt in our price range? My only criteria is , it should not be far away from MRT/BTS station where we have to take a motor taxi/ or some other mode of transportation frequently. If it was located a few meters away that would be fine.

Thanks
Asad

asad100101 wrote:

We are 4 adults moving to Bangkok for 2 months. Our budget is 20,000 baht/month. Can we find a 2 bedroom apt in our price range? My only criteria is , it should not be far away from MRT/BTS station where we have to take a motor taxi/ or some other mode of transportation frequently. If it was located a few meters away that would be fine.

Thanks
Asad

I suggest that you read through the advertisements in the housing section, top of this page. You can also place a free ad there too. The problem you may strike is getting a short term rental. Perhaps go online and check out 2 bedroom serviced apartments which offer short term rentals.

Thanks for your advice.

Use Google and search for mrroomfinder.com

Two month rental may be hard to find.  You might also use Google to do search for:  short term rentals bangkok

Thanks.

.... and that is exactly the criterium driving the rent up ... :) ... Do not think it is likely you will find something witht hat budget. When signing a twelve month contract it is already too tight, when you want walking distance to BTS/MRT. For short term rent (two month) you probably need to at least double your budget.

I have a question. I have narrowed down a few apts from that website(mr roomfinder). I notice that they have a collaboration with Easy Homes. They have their office located near Sukhumvit Soi 21(Asoke). During my last trip I stayed near Asoke BTS so I am kind of familiar with the location at hand.

My question is, are they kind of property agents if they show me an apartment they will charge their fees or what, apart from what is already listed on their website in [Advance] column?

Should I visit their office in person?

easyhomes.tv/contact-us

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : try to avoid sending our members on to other websites pls
Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services and own websites not authorised on the forum.
Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct